Gday From South Australia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SonsofKarios

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Gday Guys
Been Lurking a while and have finally decided to make an account :p
I'm From Australia, and currently study 3d Modeling and Texturing for Game art/design. I am an avid modeler and painter, mostly with a Background in models from Games Workshop, which I got into about 7 years ago. Since I have been downsizing in my model painting hobby of late, I have been looking for another hobby to invest into my love into. I recently came across the Hot toys Predator and Alien ranges, and absolutely love them. I am a huge fan of the series and love the detail that are put into the figures. After watching many of the figure reviews by Blade3327 (your reviews are awesome :D), I have to say I am deeply hooked by these figures, and look forward to start adding them to the ranks of my other models.
I made my first purchase for the Predators Berserker Predator, and hopefully shall receive him soon. I would also love to get my hands on a Hot toys Dog Alien as a start for my growing Alien needs, it just a matter of finding one that doesn't cost both my kidneys :p
Well that's me
Love to hear from you all,
Thanks,
Sam

Welcome to the freak show my fellow Aussie.:hi5:
Hot toys Predators are awesome but i'm affraid you are now hooked.
Onece you have one you will step over your own mother to get
another..:lol It's an addiction not a hobby...Mwhahahaaa..
Enjoy the forum mate..:wink1:

Thanks guys :D

Hot toys Predators are awesome but i'm affraid you are now hooked.

Im afraid that's definitely the case :p I receive him yesterday in the mail, and he is absolutely amazing. Looking forward to getting my hands on the Alien ones, just a matter of tracking them down for a nice price :D

Welcome aboard.... games workshop ehhh ur gonna luv whats happening in the customs threads . ohhh & welcome to ur new addiction

Back