• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gary Oldman Dracula taking payments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gary Oldman Dracula

this looks insane steven, wow... another spencer grail.

Re: Gary Oldman Dracula

The hands are done and the molds are setting up now, the sword is done. The seamstress has finished the final pattern for the red robe and made one, it looks very good. I have to do the dragons for it, as soon as I do I’ll snap a picture of it.

I have also etched the lantern in brass. I’ll take pictures of everything as soon as I find my camera that seems to have taken a walk. But I think I’ll be ready to take deposits by the end of the month, or sooner.

I will be going down the list and doing these in sets of ten. As soon as the ten are delivered I’ll move on to the next ten and so on.

Re: Gary Oldman Dracula (new pics in first post)

pictures up in first post

Just amazing!!! Love it. I am ready to pay too. Just let me know. ;)

Thanks!

I’ll be going down the line soon, I want ten sets finished before I take any payments. So if everything goes well maybe next week I’ll have the first ten ready.

Hey Spencer...

Everyone raves about Rainman's work and it is good but your sculpts consistently capture the person you are sculpting. I own your Laurel and Hardy sculpts and really love them, but all your work is great and you retain your own style. I can tell your work just by looking at it.

To my eye yours and Trevor's sculpts are the ones I admire most

Well thank you very much, I really appreciate that! :)

Hey Spencer...

Everyone raves about Rainman's work and it is good but your sculpts consistently capture the person you are sculpting. I own your Laurel and Hardy sculpts and really love them, but all your work is great and you retain your own style. I can tell your work just by looking at it.

To my eye yours and Trevor's sculpts are the ones I admire most

(...)
draculaswordrobe01.jpg

(...)

That's top-notch Spenser & your Seamstress ;)! Can't wait! :clap

Back