• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gary Oldman Dracula taking payments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gary Oldman Dracula

steven i am right after commtech, you missed me :wave

i'm actually VERY GITTY about this....i have been wanting one of these for a LOOOONG time...thanks for making it happen Spense...:)

Everything is looking good, I’ve almost completed the hands and the seamstress is working out the pattern for the robe. She’s waiting on a book of the costumes from the movie that she bought last week before finalizing he pattern, (just in case) she wants it to be as accurate as possible, however we are going to shorten the train a bit.

I should have something to show soon.

Everything is looking good, I’ve almost completed the hands and the seamstress is working out the pattern for the robe. She’s waiting on a book of the costumes from the movie that she bought last week before finalizing he pattern, (just in case) she wants it to be as accurate as possible, however we are going to shorten the train a bit.

I should have something to show soon.

oh... YES.

Posted some teaser pictures and what I hoping is the final price. I don’t think it’ll go up again, the fabric and a few odds and ends turned out to be more than I was initially told.

Back