Gandalf the White PF Edition Size

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just getting in from a weekend vacation and the ES size seems pretty small, so I expect a quick sell-out. I missed the Exlcusive on Lurtz, but I recall that myself and a lot of other waitlisters got the exclusive. The price is great, though and a spot of good news.

Yup, I'm a gonna try for the exclusive tomorrow. It'll be my FIRST LOTR PF! :rock

I just know I'd kick myself if they release a PF Saruman (please be next!) and I didn't grab the Gandalf The White.

The new photos look awesome too! :D

I'll (hopefully) snag one... make the choice later... I definately don't want to miss the chance.

I am stuck in meetings, but my fiance has promised to order for me at noon. I was away over the weekend, and some friends told me that they were able to order Bespin Luke on my behalf, but something didn't work and I missed out as it wasn't in my account. I don't want to miss another exclusive after that :monkey2

All set here in Dublin Ireland its 18:00hrs our time so just had me tea and ready to battle for Gandalf!!:lol Good luck to all who are looking for him!! :D

So with a set edition size of 500, how many were ordered from the floor at SDCC? And more importantly for non-attendees, how many will be left for preorder this morning?

No low quantity alert yet--you should be good for a bit.

THere's no log in screen--click on the Gandalf banner. They want to keep you on your toes.

Back