Gandalf the White PF Edition Size

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to quickly if my memory serves me correctly.

I'll be ordering GTW myself on Monday. First PPO I have done in quite awhile...ever since I gave up the 12" figures.

It was quick. But, it wasn't Stealth Iron Man quick. I think I remember it being available for a couple hours at least....

Frodo, the edition size was TBD I think at first....

Well, you can't compare it to something that sells out in 8 mins and has a ton of heat behind it like the SIM.

I know that. My point is, anyone who wants one and tries to get one within the 2 hour PPO timeframe should have no problem.

The ES is good, will make sure that the exclusive at least maintains its value.

With UPS/FedEx and their outrageous fees and taxes, I am ahead of the game if I get one for $350 off eBay who ships USPS, which is very likely, given the track record of LOTR over the past 3 years of new releases.

The Exclusive is a far better piece with Glamdring, no doubt about it. But it still doesn't change the fact that this piece has MAJOR ISSUES!! (beard, chicken neck and that really weird stance)

I am almost proud of myself not to get sucked in by my collector's disease and get the piece because of the edition size.:D

Beren

Order in.

Though I have yet to totally decide on this one; I may take SS up on their 30 day policy.

Very appropriate exclusive ES. After all the complaining about this piece it will be interesting to see how fast it sells out.

I think I will be putting an order in for Gandalf, his preview images look much better. I just hope I dont have any trouble placing my order.

Now does anyone want to sell me a Frodo for $150.

I think I will buy at least the main good guys from LOTR: Frodo, Sam, Gandalf, Aragorn and possibly Legolas and Gimli in PF. If they did the entire Fellowship in pre Lothlorien clothing I would buy each of them and try and find one huge case. Now that would be awesome to have the entire Fellowship in one or two cases.

I still have my reservations about this piece and I really don't have the funds but I like the Glamdring in hand and definitely want a Gandalf the White and a Gandalf the Grey PF (eventually it will come I hope) in my collection....so I will order but will definitely have to cancel if it ships before Q2 2008

Still think it looks great, and can't wait to order. I expect the ES to be around 1500, maybe as high as 2000.

Feel like a tool now that I see the ES is only 500. But I was even more surprised by the $275 price point. I was fully expecting $350 so this is a great surprise.

Last edited:
I just hope we dont have any problems ordering this one. I have tried not to but I think Im getting into LOTR PF well at least a few especially if I am able to score this exclusive. I think when it goes up for sale I will be back at my desk at work.

I'm passing on this one. It just doesn't look so great to me, so probably not difficult to order. Good luck.

Still think it looks great, and can't wait to order.

I'm with ya. I personally think it looks great. The outfit is amazing. It really has a nice pop 2 it. The likeness is very very good. I'd still like to see a little tweak to the mustache but it isn't enough to effect the overall face. The stance without Glamdring is a bit odd as I've mentioned a few times but with it really is kind of cool.

I cant get into another PF line. I'm sticking with Star Wars PFs. The LOTR line is too slow. Plus Im going try the Animated LOTR line, its something different, and they look good. Gandalf looks good, tempting but 1 figure isn't enough.

Still think it looks great, and can't wait to order. I expect the ES to be around 1500, maybe as high as 2000.

Feel like a tool now that I see the ES is only 500. But I was even more surprised by the $275 price point. I was fully expecting $350 so this is a great surprise.

YA that is amazing. I cannot beleive it is only $275. I am all about having to spend less money.:D

Back