Gandalf 12" up for order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the development of the Hobbits body had a lot to do with the delay, but still, we should've have at least another pre-order coming soon...bring on Merry and Pippin!!!
Pippin_and_Merry_RotK.jpg

Faramir took a long time and unfortunately, GTG's costuming and accessories look much more intricate than Faramir's.

Well, the development of the Hobbits body had a lot to do with the delay, but still, we should've have at least another pre-order coming soon...bring on Merry and Pippin!!!
Pippin_and_Merry_RotK.jpg

I would say it is between them or gimli of who we see next in this line.

Cool as that would be, I'd rather Saruman, every line where there's good and evil needs at least on villain.

Saruman is for sure at the top of my list before merry, pippin, and probably Gimli. I wold love to see any villan at this point before they complete the fellowship!

I'm with everyone wanting to see the Fellowship finished, but I think at this point it's close enough they could work in at least some core villain in there; Saruman, Witch King, Lurtz, the ugly deformed Orc leader from the attack on Minas Tirith, any would be nice to have, too much light, we need some darkness, sorry Captain, but we do :lol What good is light without shadow to wipe out anyway.

Gothmog is at the top of my list for Orc/Uruk-hai.:chew

Ahh, that's the name, I remembered mog but not the whole thing :lol.

In the event this line never reaches the lengths we hope, I think at the minimum it needs:

Gollum/Smeagol
Saruman
Merry
Pippin
Gimli
Orc Soldier
Ringwraith

If we can get those 7 figures, I think most people would agree that we could watch the line die and feel our collection is complete. After that, I'd say characters like Lurtz, King Theoden, Eomir, Arwyn, Eowyn, Gothmog, Bilbo, the main second tier characters would be great to have as well and of course if the line thrived and we got more, Helm's Deep Aragorn and other figures would be great too.

Ahh, that's the name, I remembered mog but not the whole thing :lol.

In the event this line never reaches the lengths we hope, I think at the minimum it needs:

Gollum/Smeagol
Saruman
Merry
Pippin
Gimli
Orc Soldier
Ringwraith

If we can get those 7 figures, I think most people would agree that we could watch the line die and feel our collection is complete. After that, I'd say characters like Lurtz, King Theoden, Eomir, Arwyn, Eowyn, Gothmog, Bilbo, the main second tier characters would be great to have as well and of course if the line thrived and we got more, Helm's Deep Aragorn and other figures would be great too.

That looks like a pretty solid line-up.

Except that there's got to be at least one female figure in the line eventually - I vote Arwen. And actually I agree that we need a villain or two in the line, as long as that villain is Saruman. :cool:

I had to cancel Marlon Brando for ANH Luke but man, if we got a 25 day notice for Gandy right now, Luke would be tossed out the window in a heart beat.... so Gandalf.... Please come around August, when I can afford you.

Thank you.

Back