Gamorrean Guard 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PIGGY's cousin arrived today, but he's really cross-eyed. I'm thinking about sending him back for a replacement. Has anyone else received a cross-eyed Gammy?

PIGGY's cousin arrived today, but he's really cross-eyed. I'm thinking about sending him back for a replacement. Has anyone else received a cross-eyed Gammy?

I remember this being discussed before. I think its intentionally done for screen accuracy, not to forget its a person wearing a movie prop.:)

Picked mine up at Alteregocomics. Cheaper that way. Should be shipping today so am really excited, but am a bit bummed over the head issue. Looks like they could've invested a little more time in designing it properly.

Here is my cross-eyed Gammy:
184279_10150139743135042_405169710041_8456867_354761_n.jpg

Hanging out with Gamorr guards:

183215_10150139743005042_405169710041_8456865_6157694_n.jpg

For anyone who's looking for a Gammy of their own or even a 2nd Gammy, I'd highly recommend joining me in chat this Thursday. :)

Tell your friends!

Tried to get in about 20 times and it keeps saying someone with the same user name is already in... but that's not true.

Bullsheeeeeet chat.

Edition size 3,500... pretty low, no exclusive.

I guess double that with Gartogg, but still...

EDIT: just ordered from AE. Ships Monday. I should receive by Weds/Thurs next week!

3,499 left guys.

Last edited:
I hope Toys2 ships soon.

Does it seem like Sideshow delays shipping the product to other retailers so Sideshow is the only place to get it first to increase sales?

I mean how long has this guy been out?

The paints not bad from these pics. Still I think will be compelled to repaint him.

I'll share before/after pics once I get to him!

I did the head mod!!!

I finally had the guts to attack my Gammy. I pulled on his head slowly and low and behold it wasn't a ball joint as I had thought but just a twist head. The head works but twisting on the top connection but resting on a black plastic ring.

Seen here:
gammymod04.jpg

gammymod05.jpg

So I got the idea to just use the black ring as the connection and to widen the neck hole. I just took my trusty dremel and SLOWLY widened the ring. A few things to note, the head is very soft plastic and the back of his eyes are close to the widened hole so take it easy.

So the mod is simple, remove the head and slowly widen the hole until the head squishes on the black ring and just touches his shoulders. The best part is you don't lose the movement of the head and... NO MORE NECK HOLE IN THE BACK!!!! That's 2, 2, 2 mods in one!

Check the pics!!

gammymod01.jpg

gammymod02.jpg

gammymod03.jpg

Now I just plan on repainting his nose (which is actually very sloppy anyway) and dirty him up. I'm even thinking of using Customikey's tips on the Hasbro and making his fur diaper really wet and nasty with paint.

Back