Gamorrean Guard 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm dying to know how big this guy is. I'm REALLY hoping that he's bigger than he looks.

Yeah, I say that about every guy I se...I mean......yyyyeeeeaaaahhhh.

No but seriously, I wanna know how tall he is in comparison to other figures.

There is a startling amount of Jabba's Palace represented in Sideshow's line. Fans of that sequence must be in heaven!! As one myself, I only wish I had the money and the space to get it all!!
So looking forward to SSC's Gammy.

It's still probably my most favorite overall sequence in Star Wars, so I'm delighted by not only the quantity of items produced from it, but the quality, the Jabba of my dreams, a wall to mount Han in Carbonite, Boushh, Bib, all the critters, Gammy's. For me, Skiff Lando is the only missing piece that's really critical, that and a 1/6 Rancor :)

MaulFan, you're forgetting Squidhead and the Rancor Keeper! Ooh, and of course Slave Leia. And Ree Yees, Klaatu, Wooof, and a Weequay... I could go on.

MaulFan, you're forgetting Squidhead and the Rancor Keeper! Ooh, and of course Slave Leia. And Ree Yees, Klaatu, Wooof, and a Weequay... I could go on.

Well those guys would be cool, I'm just thinking of the must haves that have always been musts going back to the 80s Kenner line. I had to have Bib, Crumb, Boushh, Gammy, Lando Skiff, Jedi Luke, Jabba, Han in Carbonite and the Rancor. I'm open to anything in addition to that but those are the critical pieces for representing Jabba's Palace for me. Slave Leia too, but until the 90s Kenner, that wasn't even an option. I also have a custom Slave Leia, so while a good one would be nice, she's not absent. I don't have Skiff Lando and I'm confident enough in Sideshow doing it so I'm not going to waste money on a Hasbro-Sideshow kitbash with Bespin Lando.

1:6 Rebo Band. :drool

yes ! Rancor,Rancor,Rancor.....
;)

Yeah, that's another important piece, and luckily, we'll get the original '83 desgins.

The Rebo band is coming according to reports from Sideshow :rock

DaffyDuck-Fap.gif

Daffy was in the cast of Jabba's palace? :lol Story back on the topic, go buy the two Gamoréan guards? Gartog your preference is, or his brother in arms?

Back