Gamorrean Guard 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A second Grammy from Jabba's palace is most welcome, especially when he is coming with the missing axe.:clap

I wonder if its going to be a "screaming" version? Perhaps he's the one eatten by the Rancor, which I remember reading somewere might be on Sideshow's list.

I would doubt so but wouldn't it be good if this Grammy has a slight height difference.

Could just be a more stern expression, the current portrait's fairly neutral, but the guards when 3-PO says they're to only speak to Jabba, make a bit of a squinting, upset expression.

I'd assume at least a broken horn or some other kind of disinguishing feature to make them look different.

Honestly no too surprised by this as Sideshow would probably like to recoup some money on the R&D that went into this body. Guess we'll probably get the Jedi Hammerhead someday as well.

I'd assume at least a broken horn or some other kind of disinguishing feature to make them look different.

Honestly no too surprised by this as Sideshow would probably like to recoup some money on the R&D that went into this body. Guess we'll probably get the Jedi Hammerhead someday as well.

I thought Dexter could use that body too.:)

preordered mine!:panic:
I'm planning to get a pair in the beginning,
but considering that I need more dime for christmas, so it down to 1 :D

None for me at this time with Hammerhead , Rex , Cody and Yoda coming out within weeks of each other but if finaces are decent may considering getting one in May as a B-day gift to, myself .

In case anyone didn't catch it in the Q&A.

The figure is very, very articulated, and poses really well for such a big boned bulky brute. To summarize, the figure has ball joints in the neck, shoulders, wrists, hips, and ankles, and swivel joints at the biceps. Knees and elbows do not articulate because the design team felt that the sculpture would be too compromised by any type of joint.

I'm really gonna have to let other people figure this guy out, before I take the plunge. It doesn't sound like much of his articulation is 'useful' apart from the shoulders and neck. I don't like $120 statues.

Back