Gamorrean Guard 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went for it. He's a bit less than I was expecting and....I'm sure any doubts I'm having are more about looking at the same style versions that have been presented over the years...from the Hasbro ones (both scales) to the classic Attackus statue, there's been a certain style to this character that this Sideshow one doesn't carry over.

Again, I'm really looking forward to see what comes out of SDCC photo-wise on this big green brute...

limit 6 per??? Is that typical with all SW 12" figures?

A few of the troop builders have had larger limits. I remember the Stormtrooper ended up at 9 total (2 ex, and 7 reg) after the mistake. I had all nine ordered until I had to go on hiatus for the year.

I certainly don't need 6 identicle Gamorrean guards, though.

2 ordered.

Bit of an expensive night.. this, the ark and T-1000. At least I used Dave's links for all of them.

just thought of something, if SSC were smart they'd have sculpted the torso to be able to work for other fat figures such as the Rancor Keeper!

just thought of something, if SSC were smart they'd have sculpted the torso to be able to work for other fat figures such as the Rancor Keeper!

But then convince SSC to make a 1/6 scale Rancor. Because a Rancor Keeper with no Rancor is an unemployed fat guy.

But then convince SSC to make a 1/6 scale Rancor. Because a Rancor Keeper with no Rancor is an unemployed fat guy.

I'd buy that fat ____ even if they didn't make a Rancor... but I still hope and pray there is a 1/6 Rancor is in my future.

I mean, how ____ing kickass would that be? C'mon Sideshow... take my ____ing money!!!

Back