Gaming Heads 1/4 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oi, thanks for the Vid.

Maybe I missed it, but can you give me a short comment on the airbrush on the eyes? Do you liked it, is it -in your opinion- intense?

Thanks for the welcome guys. :) The airbrush on the eyes is fine actually. It does not stand out a mile. I've done a close up pic for you to see for yourself, no flash used or anything. SG1084221111.jpg

Don't know why so many complain about this piece, she looks good to me!
The only thing is her eye are too red compare to others.
And she looks much better in person.

Got a feedback from GH. It seems they only shipped to UK customers this week. Have to wait the next one for the rest of Europe.

Don't know why so many complain about this piece, she looks good to me!
The only thing is her eye are too red compare to others.
And she looks much better in person.

is it me or in the second pic does her paint not look runny as hell…like theres no crispness to it at all…like in the shirt area

I think she looks great. Yhanks for the photos all. Im really thinking of pulling. The trigger. From my pov both her eyes are pointing in the same direction and that is full of win

Figured I'd post a quick update for fun on my LC EX+
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG

Its coming along, made it in just a couple hours, still gotta water down some gray paint and get a little grime into those white parts. I think its already looking pretty sweet, sux that I'm gonna have to stop working on it for a while though- heading out of town today for the month, then only back for a couple days before out again for another month :gah:

fyi those sticks are wire... wont bend them till I'm ready to put em on :lol

10656192_1507806089494462_361794346_n.jpg

side view of mine..not a fan of the blood/warrior paint either, and of course the redness on the eyes/nose… friendly samurai i really like how that custom piece is coming along!

Instead of sitting and staring a few inches from her face, set her down, back up three feet, sit down and stare. Now she doesnt look bad at all from that distance. But of course you'll find faults where you want to find them, sitting nose deep in her face. :lol

Instead of sitting and staring a few inches from her face, set her down, back up three feet, sit down and stare. Now she doesnt look bad at all from that distance. But of course you'll find faults where you want to find them, sitting nose deep in her face. :lol

10744893_1507806096161128_1763795451_n.jpg

u were saying? Ive never subscribed to the notion that by getting closer I'm not giving off the real essence of the piece…a picture from 1 foot away is the same as what the naked eye will perceive 3 feet away…if her eyes are bloodshot at 1ft distance you can bet they'll be bloodshot at 3, 5, and 7 feet as well.

side view of mine..not a fan of the blood/warrior paint either, and of course the redness on the eyes/nose… friendly samurai i really like how that custom piece is coming along!

Distance, the great equalizer :lol I wish I could see Red Sonya's green eyes from 3 feet away :(

:goodpost:I agree and hey...why woudnt her eyes be a little red, she went through a lot in that game.

Just a quick shot of Lara # 255 EX. with her future self.

lc 1b.jpg

Some Close-ups

LC 2a.jpg

lc3.jpg

My The Girls altogether!

lC 4.jpg

And just because it's sexy, Mr Adam Hughes cover from Tomb Raider #50.

tombraider59 cover.jpg

Last edited:
Back