Gaming Heads 1/4 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do I think my statue is worth the $350 I paid for it? Definitely. It looks fantastic. It does look different from the prototype. The skin looks better. The hair (despite the footage) actually looks exactly like the prototype. The dirt on her face is hit and miss. But this is a statue that is worth the money I paid. Mass production in a factory will always look different from one sculpt and paint for a prototype.

:lecture:goodpost:

this guy gets it...but again, to each his own!

oh, and btw, i'm definitely not rich...middle class perhaps:lol I do think that these are definitely high end collectibles. Yes, LSFs and customs are more expensive but $400 for a collectible is still high end IMO. Most of my buddies in my industry who all make good money still can't imagine spending this much on these statues but they do agree that they are well worth what you are paying for.

Now way is it worth $400 in my opinion, especially when you look at the paint and lack of detail but that's my opinion.

Right so idiots up there ********ting about the $150-250 then...

If it was $150 I'd be okay with it but nearly $400 I'd want it be be bang on perfect to drop that kinda money,

Why the **** are people saying $400 then...

tumblr_lsvoes0mmv1qmjc9k.gif
Great question.

i think they were saying its worth 250…if it was 250 id grab it in a heartbeat, get it repainted for about the same price, and have a great piece…but for 400 plus the repaint..idk I'm not exactly rushing into it uk

No one else has received it? Or so many people have canceled theirs? :D

Seems the same for Europe. Maybe GH are on vacation during August.

The exclusive version is back to sold out on their website. Don't know if this is real or to make people more relunctant to cancel it, then reorder it if this was not so bad...

no, it's because they're currently being shipped from China to the US/Europe.

When I asked GH about our Lara (because of that guy already having her) this was (a part of) the reply:

In the next 4-6 weeks, Lara will be leaving the factory for our UK and US warehouses (currently looking for shipping schedule). Once they arrive at our warehouse, we will send you the statue after the payment is made. So you can expect it around September.

Back