GAME OVER MAN!!! Ultimate USCM crew

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arcturian.jpg

:lol

Good things take time!! I know this set is going to be great!! Does somebody know how much the armor is gona cost???

Spoke with him. He wants to finish up Hudson, then the eggs should be available.

Maybe I missed it, but did he happen to say what emotion this Hudson figure is going to have?

I personally would prefer the "cocky, talking trash" stupid grin face, but I guess its far too late for such requests!!!

Just curious though. REALLY looking forward to these items.

Costs on the armor probably won't be figured until its completed and casting/molding can be accounted for.
Not sure what expression Hudson will have but I know he had mentioned possibly doing more than one expression.

I saw that the smart gun was a posibility in the group yo be released question will it bring the chest shield and the head gear!??

Not sure on the smart gun and stuff just yet. He's concentrating now on the sculpts and then will propably move ont the armor and such.

Last I spoke with him he was finishing Hudson. He had said he wanted to do two seperate expressions for him. I'm not sure if he'll be doing Hudson 2.0 next or moving onto another marine.

Back