Game Deals Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't even take it for free. I made the mistake of renting it and it froze up my PS3 so many times that I just gave up on it and returned it. I won't even talk about how bland the Gears of War wannabe gameplay was....except that it couldn't even pull of a decent cover system.

You need to start a for sale thread to sell items. You need to delete your post so you can start one in the appropriate place.

The reason for this is because members have to reach certain criteria in order to sell. In the f/s section, no one can post or start a thread until this criteria has been met. In other areas, such as this, anyone can start selling items with or without meeting the requirements and that is not good for the board.

:duff

Next Week at TRU:

Buy FF13 and Get a $13 Giftcard, also buy the guide for only $13.
Buy FF13 and get $20 off another game $39.99 or more.

Still have not played MGS4, worth 19.99 i take it?

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
ir

Gamestop is having a BOGO deal on used games. Enter this coupon code: UBOGO, shipping is free for all orders over $25 otherwise it starts around $2.99.

~~Amazon has the Wireless 360 controller for $27.54 with free shipping....this is only for the Black and White versions.

~~Newegg has Mirror's Edge for the 360 for $10.

~~Dell has Modern Warfare 2 and Battlefield 2 for the 360 for $39.99 with free shipping.

Back