Game Deals Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best Buy is having a Buy 2 Get 1 free this week. It's much better than TRU's, they actually have Uncharted in stock. It works on their website as well, a bunch of games have free shipping.

Is it in the ad? SO many games this week.

I just did the buy 2 and get one free deal at Best Buy. I picked up Forza 3, Borderlands, and Brutal Legend. It was between Brutal Legend and Saw. I am second guessing myself now. LOL! I hate Jack Black.

I just did the buy 2 and get one free deal at Best Buy. I picked up Forza 3, Borderlands, and Brutal Legend. It was between Brutal Legend and Saw. I am second guessing myself now. LOL! I hate Jack Black.

Why is Brutal Legend in red? :lol I didn't do that. :dunno

hate jack black too. so i will prob. never play BL. i am interested in borderlands though. how do you like it?

What other games are there to get for the PS3? Already have Uncharted.

How's the new Tekken?

There's is Boaderlands, Demon Souls, Tekken 6, NBA 2k10, NBA Live 10. Some oldies but goodies, like Batman AA, Fallout 3 GOTY, Need for Speed Shift, Beatles: Rock Band. I don't know what you have, but I'm sure you'll find something good!

As far as the new Tekken, it's really good. If you have been playing Tekken for a while, it's just the next step up. There's a lot of customization, and about 40 characters to choose from. Online play is up and down, and my suggestion is if you are new to Tekken, make sure to learn some juggle combos before you go out to play other ppl. If you are a Tekken vet, you should not have any worries! :chew

lol i just read your name and the line of text underneath...thats funny to me. and was funny in Transformers 2

Haha thanks!, I still find it odd that michael bay had to include genitals for a robot, but I guess in a sense of realism, they were asking "Where the hell do the wrecking balls go? And the end result is on film.

hate jack black too. so i will prob. never play BL. i am interested in borderlands though. how do you like it?

I really like it. However, I have to admit, I really don't like Jack Black. BUT Brutal Legend is freaking fantastic! It is a tie between Forza and this game for me. They really are both winners. I would say at least rent it. It is actually pretty funny.

Tekken 6 for PSP is an Amazon Goldbox deal for $19.99 right now.

Hurry though, less than 10 minutes left...

Back