Game Deals Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gamestop has Lego Batman for 19.99. for 360 PS3 Wii or DS.

Is it any good?

According to some other gamer forums, Target is selling Rachet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction for $15.99. This is a markdown price, not an advertised sale price. Haven't confirmed it myself as of yet.

Even though this is a game deal thread I thought this is worth posting.

For any Canadian freaks, Walmart has the 360 on sale for $149 starting tomorrow, Friday the 19th, but Staples has it for $199. Pricematch at staples to get an extra $5 off plus if you are signed up for the Staples newsletter you should have got a $20, $30, or $50 off coupon in you email. Use that and get the 360 for potentially only $100 plus tax :horror

According to some other gamer forums, Target is selling Rachet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction for $15.99. This is a markdown price, not an advertised sale price. Haven't confirmed it myself as of yet.

I confirmed this last night and picked up a copy. It's actually $14.98. Need For Speed has been marked down to $9.98 as well...

:naughty

Just a heads up. If you have a Hollywood video near you that dosen't have a GameCrazy attached to it, all PS3 and 360 used games that are 29.99 and less, are discounted to $4.99. I think the sales ends on the 12th though (3 days).

I just rebought Gears 2 for 5 bucks. But I don't have a 360 atm, heh.

Anyone know a place to buy old(few years old) games? Could be a forum or a site. Looking to buy some jap psx/regular psx and ps2 games I missed out on in the past - mainly looking to get hidden gems/not so main stream games; so pretty much rpgs/adventures/action adventures and the like. Looked everywhere but all the games I have found are either sports titles, stuff you would never want to play, or have played - that everyone seems to have and Ebay shipping prices are unreasable or they don't ship to Canada at all.

red octane's site today only has GH5 guitar bundle + Metallica + Van Halen =$109 shipped. :horror Not sure I need a new guitar OR 3 more GH games, but man thats a good price.

It might be time to pick up SR2.

Those of you residing in the US can now pick up 5 of the last few years biggest and best titles for $19.99, as they join the Xbox Platinum Hits Collection.

The Collection now boasts over 60 titles and to celebrate the line's pure awesomeness, throughout the month of October certain retailers across the US are running a “Buy 2 –Get 1 Free” promotion.

The new titles added to the collection are as follows:

Grand Theft Auto IV: A powerful modern-day crime epic set in the most detailed sandbox environment ever created. Explore Liberty City as Niko Bellic, an Eastern European immigrant with a war-torn past in search of the American Dream. The dream quickly turns into a nightmare as he struggles to cope with his cousin’s mounting debt and the seedy underworld of Liberty City.

Streetfighter IV: Brings the legendary fighting series back to its roots by taking the beloved fighting moves and techniques of the original Street Fighter II and infusing them with Capcom's latest advancements in next generation technology to create a truly extraordinary experience.

Left 4 Dead: Set in a modern day survival-horror universe, the co-operative gameplay of Left 4 Dead™ casts four "Survivors" in an epic struggle against hordes of swarming zombies and terrifying "Boss Infected" mutants.

Saints Row 2: Five years have passed since your former Saints crew betrayed you. Rebuild your empire using an arsenal of rocket launchers, stun guns and satchel charges, and transform your crib, crew and ride with total character customization. Seek revenge against rivals to reestablish yourself as the rightful king of Stilwater.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: The saga continues in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, casting players as Darth Vader's "Secret Apprentice" and unveiling new revelations about the Star Wars galaxy. Set in the era between Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, players must assist the iconic villain in his quest to rid the universe of Jedi, and face decisions that could change the course of their destiny.

https://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-3651-5-More-Titles-in-the-US-Join-the-Platinum-Hits-Range.html

dont know if anyone knows it or not, but TRU is having their buy 2 get 1 free sale next week. Kept forgetting to post it here.

Best Buy is having a Buy 2 Get 1 free this week. It's much better than TRU's, they actually have Uncharted in stock. It works on their website as well, a bunch of games have free shipping.

Back