Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the chance to grab the regular edition for nearly "normal" price. Is it true that this is already very rare? Or is the high demand only for the excl. edition?

I have the chance to grab the regular edition for nearly "normal" price. Is it true that this is already very rare? Or is the high demand only for the excl. edition?

It's for both. I've been looking for this guy for a few months now... GIMME!

It's for both. I've been looking for this guy for a few months now... GIMME!

Very Rare is not a term that should be used at this time, he can still be had on the secondary and maybe the third market but he is becoming more and more difficult to obtain so when you do come across him and the price is not to insane, Snag Him, Good Luck

Gambit fit in the besta perfectly do u guys think that rogue will be able to fit in the same shelf?

From what I understand the base is going to be very close to the same size as Gambits base and that will take up some real estate, you could try the diagonally in the same space but you also have to contend with Gambits staff, that's longer in length than the base is wide.

For me personally she will have her own space, so I can gaze upon her Beauty :exactly:
Good Luck my Friend

I think it is a great PF but the price is too high to get .... I dont really like the Character ...

I actually believe the price won't drop because there will be so many for sale on ebay and the message boards at the same time once Rogue comes out which will lower the prices. I see this piece topping at maybe $600-700.

I actually believe the price won't drop because there will be so many for sale on ebay and the message boards at the same time once Rogue comes out which will lower the prices. I see this piece topping at maybe $600-700.

If I could get 600 to 700 I will be happy

Greetings friends. Can't tell you how awesome this item is, and how happy I am with it. Here are my pics. I hope all those that still want one, get one eventually.

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

Back