Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cancel it!!!!!!

:p

Finally got mine but I'll open it in the morning. #214 of whatever the hell the ES is for the EX. Anyhoo, who's the Freak who lives down Rogers Road!? I pity the fool who married you...but of course I kid!:D

Good to know that there's another SS collector in the area.....:hi5:

f52dad5a.jpg

Just arrived :yess:

:p

Finally got mine but I'll open it in the morning. #214 of whatever the hell the ES is for the EX. Anyhoo, who's the Freak who lives down Rogers Road!? I pity the fool who married you...but of course I kid!:D

Good to know that there's another SS collector in the area.....:hi5:

:dunno:cuckoo:

Open it!!!

Congrats Inked to you too!

This is my first PF and it is superb, tiny little paint chip on the bottom of one of the cards but gonna touch that up myself as it is too tiny to warrant contacting sideshow about.

Really happy with it, just waiting for the import duty bill to arrive from fedex now!

Also got a bonus at work yesterday as I was leaving the company after 14 years so looking at either Silver Surfer Comiquette or Wolverine PF now

Got 'em in today! Man, this is f'n badass!!!!! Such an amazing piece! A perfect perfect Marvel piece by Sideshow!!!!

SDC14299.jpg

SDC14304.jpg

SDC14301.jpg

SDC14305.jpg

SDC14306.jpg

SDC14307.jpg

SDC14297.jpg

SDC14298.jpg

What, no one complain about the X base anymore? :lol:lol:lol
I have to say, for a 1/4 PF, the box is small compared to others same or less scale/size.

She would of canceled for the third but they shipped it to her too quickly before she could Flex the statue.

I predicted a second payment Flex cancellation with fees. :lecture

Wait..is that you Skiman? The REAL skiman? You got a copy cat running around now...how will I ever tell the difference (except for the 18 after the name)???? :panic:

Back