Gambit Legendary Scale Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks ink :)

That's odd. My distributor in the UK just told me they have them in stock and that they've shipped me mine. I've even got tracking details

I checked the SS page and it doesn't seem like they've shipped it so not quite sure what's going on.

I cancelled it. I realize that I did not want to pay $60 for the nameplate and sell the LSB by itself. :( Hope someone here got my cancellation :eek:

I'm really not that psyched about this. I have the EX coming but busts just aren't a big focus for me. That being said, I don't want to cancel and be out my NRD. May just have to flip it.

I'm really not that psyched about this. I have the EX coming but busts just aren't a big focus for me. That being said, I don't want to cancel and be out my NRD. May just have to flip it.

I don't recall paying a NRD for this?

yep there was no NRD which is why I cancelled mine without hesitation; just spent way too much in the past month

I was going to cancel this... and then I acquired a Gambit PF and now I can't bring myself to cancel it :lol

Back