Gambit Legendary Scale Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, i though SSC had moved onto 2nd QTR, why is this 1st?

Maybe they waited farther into production than what they normally wait to start preorders? We don't know how long this has been in development. Or maybe the production is moving faster than expected? Or maybe scheduling worked that they need to get this done and out earlier than planned? I think it could be more than 1 reason.

It's like how we see sneak peeks of PFs for Black Widow, Baroness, Schawzeneggar from Predator, months ago and they look pretty much done and we're waiting for the preorder, but out of nowhere comes Skaar and Ultron PFs for pre order...? It could also be marketing and management weighing in on the preorder-to-ship decisions based on other factors most wouldn't care about.

But I don't know

Last edited:
With the LSF line ... I think the LSB line's quality will be getting better and better .... LSB for the suckers !!!!!!!

Maybe they waited farther into production than what they normally wait to start preorders? We don't know how long this has been in development. Or maybe the production is moving faster than expected? Or maybe scheduling worked that they need to get this done and out earlier than planned? I think it could be more than 1 reason.

It's like how we see sneak peeks of PFs for Black Widow, Baroness, Schawzeneggar from Predator, months ago and they look pretty much done and we're waiting for the preorder, but out of nowhere comes Skaar and Ultron PFs for pre order...? It could also be marketing and management weighing in on the preorder-to-ship decisions based on other factors most wouldn't care about.

But I don't know

Or maybe, it will just be pushed forward once we are in that quarter :).

i would really enjoy pairing this with the Gambit PF. Time to hunt one down! Got a few months to do so :lol

But I don't know

psylocke came out of nowhere too

Or maybe, it will just be pushed forward once we are in that quarter :).

Could be true, too. Either way, I'll be glad to get this sooner than later. This is the 2nd peice I ordered drect from SS. Rogue PF was my 1st, and we know how that's going...she's got everybody worried about any future peices. I hope this Gambit LSB is as great as my EX IM, Wolvie & Spidey LSBs. Either way, I NEED the nameplate for my Gambit PF.

It'd be cool if they could just sell nameplates sometimes, but that would hurt the LSBs at this point.

psylocke came out of nowhere too

Also true. With no preview at all from SS, I found out about her from an eBay posting. I was like "there's no Psylocke PF, that's a fake!". Immediately checked the site, I was wrong.

from the look of this post the name plate it self is gonna be harder to come by than the bust as some are just ordering it for the name plate alone.

Im excited for this and at the same time I cant help but remember my excitement for Rogue....

Back