Gambit Legendary Scale Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So no one is excited about getting this?

I am!

happydance.gif

I'm still looking forward to mine. The EX for this guy has to be one of the best ever for a LSB. Can't wait to put it with the PF.

I'm super excited for this one as well :D

Love Gambit and I much prefer this head sculpt to the PF one.

Threw the $240 into my bank account but Not as excited as I first was, hopefully this will change when hes in hand, or ill sell him off quick to finish funding my mark 6 maquette

Threw the $240 into my bank account but Not as excited as I first was, hopefully this will change when hes in hand, or ill sell him off quick to finish funding my mark 6 maquette

Yeah I decided to let the conversion go through so I'm hoping he looks great in hand or else I'm in the same boat and will be selling him off to pay for the 4 other Pf's i have on pre-order

I am! Will look nice beside my Gambit PF :yess:

I'm still looking forward to mine. The EX for this guy has to be one of the best ever for a LSB. Can't wait to put it with the PF.

Add me to that list :1-1:
Gambit PF+LSB

I'm super excited for this one as well :D

Love Gambit and I much prefer this head sculpt to the PF one.

I don't. This "Old Man Remy" looks beat. I ordered this because Gambit's one of my top 5 favorite characters, not because this is that good or anything.

I jumped on the wait list for the ex but I fear I may have been to late :(

Yeah I think you will be good shape. I was thinking of canceling mine because of the expensive week up ahead. I have this, Angel EX, Lara Croft PF EX, Zartan EX, Black Dragon Ninja EX all processing within the week. Not to mention flex pays.

I've lost excitement for this too.

I'll take delivery though because I know me. It's easier to sell it later for a loss/profit then to cancel it now and regret it and pay a lot more later.

Back