Gallows Clothing Co. - By ZsaszSays

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol There will be some winter gear towards the end of the year. We have a lot of customers that are snowboarders. Its all part of marketing brotha. :D

The stuff on Pg.1 is better, the ads. None of your clothes are something someone's going to really wear to a mountainouse ice river adventure unless of course you're going to have winter apparel too so it's an odd association. I dont personally see the Hoodies in that capacity, that's still city gear, it looks more like you're trying to advertise coats and boots with that.

That could be like 30 minutes outside LA maybe:huh

And King Darkness, technically, that is a rectangle. But like, could you just imagine how much different the world would be had the expression been "Don't be a rectangle" or "you're such a rectangle"
hum.gif

Good luck, buddy! I'm not a huge fan of a couple of the designs, but there are a few that I think are really awesome; particularly, the Anchor and the wheel. Regardless of that, though, it's great that you're doing this and I wish you all the luck in the world.:)

Back