Gallows Clothing Co. - By ZsaszSays

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So why are you mad when people point out the same stereotypes you're trying to take advantage of? :lol :cuckoo: Good for you for making money on the scumbag types that would wear those items.

Scumbag types? Geez.. you sound like an old conservative lady.. how do you dress Opie?.. I dont have a look or a style per se but I like some of his stuff..

Scumbag types? Geez.. you sound like an old conservative lady.. how do you dress Opie?.. I dont have a look or a style per se but I like some of his stuff..

:lol Nothing ultra conservative...just not stuff that says "hangings and stabbings are cool." I do like the nautical type look though with the anchor and the wheel.

I will say this. We have so many unemployed thumb suckers walking the country protesting rather than trying to do anything. Now here is a young man working three jobs and trying to get things going. And people want to give him ****? Yeah okay. How about you Turkeys focus your efforts on the lazy bastards that keep soaking up all their government gives them, with little effort on their part?

Personally I don't like his shirts. To each their own. Some people will like his shirts. Good on them. The point is, the man is trying. And who cares where he works and what he does? The man is working and trying to make a living. I will never knock that. Rock on man! :duff

I don't GAS about LA, so a lot of the theming isn't interesting to me. I do like the anchor shirt. I also always thought gallows was an awesome word.

I'm also steering away from having so many black tees, so maybe offering some colored shirts would be good, as well. But I'm sure just getting started, and this being an initial offering, that mostly B&W makes sense.

I will say this. We have so many unemployed thumb suckers walking the country protesting rather than trying to do anything. Now here is a young man working three jobs and trying to get things going. And people want to give him ****? Yeah okay. How about you Turkeys focus your efforts on the lazy bastards that keep soaking up all their government gives them, with little effort on their part?

Personally I don't like his shirts. To each their own. Some people will like his shirts. Good on them. The point is, the man is trying. And who cares where he works and what he does? The man is working and trying to make a living. I will never knock that. Rock on man! :duff

:exactly: Thanks man! :duff

I don't GAS about LA, so a lot of the theming isn't interesting to me. I do like the anchor shirt. I also always thought gallows was an awesome word.

I'm also steering away from having so many black tees, so maybe offering some colored shirts would be good, as well. But I'm sure just getting started, and this being an initial offering, that mostly B&W makes sense.

Actually thats exactly why theyre all most black with white print, its the cheapest. I can promise that I will be designing much more with color in the future.

People have to remember that above all...this is a business. At the end of the day Im gonna do what I gotta do to make back the money Im putting into this. I know there'll be people that dont like what we have to offer, but thats okay because I guarantee the supporters outweigh the smack talkers. :)

:clap:clap:clap

Good luck with your new business!

72687_498428006878846_2003852674_n.png

that's a bad *** T.
So why are you mad when people point out the same stereotypes you're trying to take advantage of? :lol :cuckoo: Good for you for making money on the scumbag types that would wear those items.

There's stereotypes and there's culture. It's know one's fault you can't understand the difference.

Your got some really nice designs there & I hope your business does really well. It's not something I would personally wear but that doesn't mean I don't like it, it's just not my style. I don't understand the negativity on this thread. You should be getting encouragement for showing some ambition & talent. Like I said I really hope you succeed & reach your goals. Good luck fella :)

Your got some really nice designs there & I hope your business does really well. It's not something I would personally wear but that doesn't mean I don't like it, it's just not my style. I don't understand the negativity on this thread. You should be getting encouragement for showing some ambition & talent. Like I said I really hope you succeed & reach your goals. Good luck fella :)

Thank you very much brother. :duff
I know that its not for everyone, and thats completely okay. I would just like the support. :)

The stuff on Pg.1 is better, the ads. None of your clothes are something someone's going to really wear to a mountainouse ice river adventure unless of course you're going to have winter apparel too so it's an odd association. I dont personally see the Hoodies in that capacity, that's still city gear, it looks more like you're trying to advertise coats and boots with that.

Back