Gallery of Horror (photo thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PICT1029-2.jpg

Thanks I just used the white tint and then fresco on photobucket, some cool stuff on there. Nice Sig btw, I have both of those and that pose never occurred to me.

Thanks I just used the white tint and then fresco on photobucket, some cool stuff on there.

Yep, I've only recently discovered some of that stuff in FB as well. A lot of the editing stuff on there ends up looking pretty crappy, but some of them (like the one you used) work really well.

Nice Sig btw, I have both of those and that pose never occurred to me.

Thanks. I hadn't either, until recently. It was kind of an epiphany! :lol

0113111552.jpg

Here's some ridiculous repaints of the burger king universal monsters.

I have all the remco ones also.

@ joebizz34: Those shots are gorgeous, but not horror. :peace

I'm partly to blame for posting Scarecrow a few pages back, but the intent of this thread is to see horror collectables photographed/photoshopped in an artistic/scary way.

Just as a reminder:

O.K, so last night I was taking some pictures of Nosferatu, and I started experimenting with focus and movement. Looking at the results kind of freaked me out and I wanted to share them with you!

I considered putting these in the "Art" forum, but I don't have enough artistic pictures to justify starting a thread there, so here is my idea:

Let's use this thread to share only horror themed pics of our collectibles. Try to make them scary!!! :horror:horror:horror

I can't wait to see what everyone can come up with!!!:cool:

[Edit: There are some very creative group shots in this thread, and that's great and to be encouraged, but let's try to refrain from turning it into a 'show your shelves' thread.]

@ joebizz34: Those shots are gorgeous, but not horror. :peace

I'm partly to blame for posting Scarecrow a few pages back, but the intent of this thread is to see horror collectables photographed/photoshopped in an artistic/scary way.

No prob man but I always considered the original Terminator a SCI-FI Horror film. Tell me you wouldn't be horrorified if you saw that coming at you. LOL

Back