Gallery of Horror (photo thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol point taken. I guess you could argue that the bloody one is kind of horrific.

I guess I mean that it should be stuff that can be found right here in the horror forum. (Again, it was probably a mistake for me to post those Scarecrow pics. I guess I justified it because it's a scull under fabric if you look closely at the face.)

I wish I had more to contribute to this thread, but I have a very small horror collection.

:lol point taken. I guess you could argue that the bloody one is kind of horrific.

I guess I mean that it should be stuff that can be found right here in the horror forum. (Again, it was probably a mistake for me to post those Scarecrow pics. I guess I justified it because it's a scull under fabric if you look closely at the face.)

I wish I had more to contribute to this thread, but I have a very small horror collection.

I'll tell you what. To make up for it, I will post some cool pics later of my 18" Pinhead. I've been meaning to give it a go with him with my new camera. :wink1:

Ok as promised.....

DSC_0227-2.jpg

DSC_0228-1.jpg

DSC_0229-1.jpg

Thanks and yes I tend to favor those myself. Here's a few more I took like that. I use a little desk lamp and shoot the pic on manual with no flash and ISO at 100 to achieve that effect.

DSC_0235.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0231.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

^^^That one I quoted would serve very well as a widescreen desktop. :)

If you or anybody else is interested let me know, would be no problem to make it bigger, the original image is bigger anyway. Only problem I could see is the image size, since photobucket only allows 1MB for an image, which is not enough for a good enough quality.

Here are some new ones, of the Alien Palisades bust:

IMG_0260_small.png

IMG_0266_small.png

Back