Galadriel PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Galad5.jpg

i'm not a huge fan of the paint job on this one but everything else looks great.

Just got mine yesterday and the left arm was broken off completely, damn GLS guys!! Other than that a truly stunning statue with the best detail on clothing so far I think and IMO not as RED on the lips as a certain little Orcs' outfit roaming the threads these days!! :rotfl

Are you gonna have someone repaint her lifeless face?

Good Luck Chris! :rock

Haven't seen it in person yet but from what I've seen, the face looks fine. Just a little heavy on the ol lipstick is all.

At least I'm finally caught up with all the PF's I wanted.

She's a beauty. I ^^^^ing love it. A great addition to an already kick ass collection and line. The lips are red but aren't really that bad in person. There is so much to draw your attention away from the lips. It's a good sculpt (not great but still a solid 8/10). The tailoring is jaw dropping. As good as, if not better than, Gandalfs. Easily in the top 3 for any PF I've seen (and I've seen a lot). Once this line gets going I have a feeling this (like Frodo) will be a sought after piece)

Thanks so much Allan :D:D:D

After having this in hand for a few weeks, I gotta say that this is the best tailoring of any PF I've ever owned.

Back