Galactus LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 1st LSB that peeked my interest in wanting to finally own one was Cap.

The Galactus took my peeked interest and punched it thru my skull at full fist force!

Just simply a WOW piece and a must own and I NEVER thought I would want to own a bust!

Even Cap I cancelled (still feeling poopy for doing so but the damn economy is reaming me something fierce, sorry SS, please don't take it personal or anything of that nature).

No cancelling this one

WOW!

RUN! If you get one....you will get more! =)

the calm before the storm.:lightnin

if venom didn't crash it, i doubt this guy will.
mind you, this is a predetermined es, while venom was open. at least we think it was.

i also think alot of hype had gone away on this one, since it was confirmed that the surfer was with both reg and ex. versions

How do the exclusives do value wise compared to the regulars... I was looking at eBay auctions and seems that some regular releases of LSB are under a $100. Just wondering if its worth the trouble and extra cost, or if I'd be better off waiting for a deal down the line.

the calm before the storm.:lightnin

if venom didn't crash it, i doubt this guy will.
mind you, this is a predetermined es, while venom was open. at least we think it was.

i also think alot of hype had gone away on this one, since it was confirmed that the surfer was with both reg and ex. versions

That and it dosen't light-up. Amazing sculpt, but I still question the weight with that price.

There also should be a Pitu wearing a Galactus Helmet LSB, smiling showing teeth.

The Exc could be a Gold Tooth!

That would rock!

pitugalactus.jpg

Back