Galactus LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apologies all around, it appears that the 2-person limit for the Stormtrooper we did a while back got accidentally left in the text of the PPO blast yesterday :horror

Please rest assured that there will be a 1 piece per person limit enforced on this Exclusive.

And if this hadn't been settled yet - there WILL be a regular edition, as normal, and the regular also comes with the Silver Surfer accessory. Exclusive is the nameplate, just like with all the other LSBs :duff

Thanks!

This is much better!
I may have a chance!

uhm, i was just joking about the 3 days and feb 14 think, it's still feb 13 at 10am pst.
just don't want people to think i mislead them and made them miss the PO.

but yeah as far as i know, the surfer does come with both versions.

:angrycanu:angrycanu........I'll c u putas tomorrow!:D:peace

..do they both have the same price, the EX and the regular!?....because if no, then what's the point of buying the EX!?...for a nameplate!?...pfft!...THIS IS GALACTUS, ppl!...he don't need that shat!

Typically they'll be the same price through Sideshow, but you can get the regular from a retailer for less.

wow. i guess dusty is still around when really needed:lol

Hey, I do my best with my limited capacity at the moment :) If there's something super crazy going on that anyone thinks needs my attention, you can always PM me a link to the discussion in question. I can't answer EVERYTHING, but I can answer what I know... if I know there's even an issue, that is :duff

Hey, I do my best with my limited capacity at the moment :) If there's something super crazy going on that anyone thinks needs my attention, you can always PM me a link to the discussion in question. I can't answer EVERYTHING, but I can answer what I know... if I know there's even an issue, that is :duff

yeah, i can imagine you have much better things to do than frequent the board to often. much appreciated:cool:

And if this hadn't been settled yet - there WILL be a regular edition, as normal, and the regular also comes with the Silver Surfer accessory. Exclusive is the nameplate, just like with all the other LSBs :duff

Great. I'll be getting the regular edition and saving a little money.:banana

The nameplate does nothing for Galactus IMO.

The nameplates are nice for characters that you several different pieces of but Galactus isn't that kind of character so no loss.

Blasphemy Quad. Blasphemy. :lol

:lol

You know I'd rather hang out with the Freaks all day instead of listening to a screaming infant... but I guess we all have to have priorities ;)

actually, sometimes it's comparable to listening to the screaming infant
:rotfl

You know I'd rather hang out with the Freaks all day instead of listening to a screaming infant... but I guess we all have to have priorities ;)

actually, sometimes it's comparable to listening to the screaming infant
:rotfl

istockphoto_5648651-crying-nerd.jpg

:lol

The 1st LSB that peeked my interest in wanting to finally own one was Cap.

The Galactus took my peeked interest and punched it thru my skull at full fist force!

Just simply a WOW piece and a must own and I NEVER thought I would want to own a bust!

Even Cap I cancelled (still feeling poopy for doing so but the damn economy is reaming me something fierce, sorry SS, please don't take it personal or anything of that nature).

No cancelling this one

WOW!

Back