Galactus LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone wants help with this, I'll be glad to aide them in case they miss out. Else I am gonna sleep in.

I'm hoping everyone sleeps in!

Hey guys...you know tonight is national drunk off your ass from midnight to 2am night! All drinks on me! Just send the bills to:

555 N Scammedyourasses Rd
Gotmygalactus, GA 90210

My work connection is faster than my home connection usually aids me quite well in getting through PPOs.

My work connection is faster than my home connection usually aids me quite well in getting through PPOs.

Same. I have a feeling all the speed in the world won't aid me in this PPO. An globe of collectors viaing for 150 pieces.

Not to mention if you want to be one of the firsts to see F13 you'd be there tonight at 11:59 ;)

I hate that folks are allowed to buy 2 of these Galactus busts each. This means flippers are going to be able to get an even bigger hold on this great piece. :( There should have definitely have been a 1-bust limit, no doubt.

I hate that folks are allowed to buy 2 of these Galactus busts each. This means flippers are going to be able to get an even bigger hold on this great piece. :( There should have definitely have been a 1-bust limit, no doubt.

:confused::confused::confused: i'm not 100% sure, but i think people ordering these exclusive versions are only allowed to order 1 per household, though you are allowed to order 2 non-exclusive versions per household.

now in saying that there is always that you can order 2,3 or even more if you so choose but it takes alot of effort and different addresses under family or friends names to do so.
i don't think flippers/scalpers really concentrate on lsb's though as most if not all end up back on second chance at sometime. i'd be very surprised even if this one doesn't end up there also by the time is starts to ship, alot of people will be cancelling for other goodies that are more to thier liking.

I want one---missed every PPO that I wanted so far........
Hope someone can help me out if I miss again:monkey2

Apologies all around, it appears that the 2-person limit for the Stormtrooper we did a while back got accidentally left in the text of the PPO blast yesterday :horror

Please rest assured that there will be a 1 piece per person limit enforced on this Exclusive.

And if this hadn't been settled yet - there WILL be a regular edition, as normal, and the regular also comes with the Silver Surfer accessory. Exclusive is the nameplate, just like with all the other LSBs :duff

Apologies all around, it appears that the 2-person limit for the Stormtrooper we did a while back got accidentally left in the text of the PPO blast yesterday :horror

Please rest assured that there will be a 1 piece per person limit enforced on this Exclusive.

And if this hadn't been settled yet - there WILL be a regular edition, as normal, and the regular also comes with the Silver Surfer accessory. Exclusive is the nameplate, just like with all the other LSBs :duff

WOW, this is great news! Thanks for the info, Dusty! :banana

Back