G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that confirmed?

No, from what I read in the forums is that there's a Classified figure listed on a shipping tracking site called Panjiva with the codename Asteroid (F2790) that's being shipped overseas to Target at the moment. The only new figure we've heard of coming in the Classified series next is Bludd and no other store has the same codename Asteroid (F2790) listing.
The conclusion is that it's a Cobra Island Bludd Target exclusive.

I definitely think that Bludd will be a target worker exclusive. Question is, when does it go up for bot sale?

Lol...

170931388_4385103104856190_7396931846510426522_n.jpg

So sadly true. They just revealed a power ranger army builder figure as a target exclusive so I’m bracing for more bad news for Joes now.

YAY!!! No Target exclusives!!!!...for now.

Movie figures. Eh. Somebody called it Dirty Bedsheets Storm Shadow and I love it!! I'll order the 5 pack from BBTS and maybe an extra Snake Eyes to open. They look....not as great as regular Classified, but since they're integrated into the line, gotta pick 'em up. And we finally know which figures are 16-20.

Transformers should have closed the show. That 19" Optimus Prime is just about the coolest "toy" I have ever seen!

The Storm Shadow doesn't look half bad, I kinda like the dingy color. Would be awesome in white colors though. Baroness is different but has a lot in common with her traditional look, still retains that sex appeal. Snake Eyes looks good but still kind of bland all black look. I'll never display him with the Asian head sculpt though. Scarlet looks great, missing the traditional color scheme, would've liked that camo pattern on the chest area to be on the shoulders instead of the yellow. That head is a vast improvement on the current Scarlet heads, I'll switch them around on mine. No idea who the other girl is, don't care.
Yay an actual real gun in the line!! That tricked out MP5 looked great and love the removeable mags.

And they confirmed in the live stream that the kids line accessories are Classified compatible, that's nice.

Well, I just pre-ordered the movie figures on BBTS as soon as they went up.
What a concept. An item goes up for pre-order when it's supposed to, and a few minutes later, everything is done.
That Hasbro Pulse chat was brutal...yet fair. For a company that prides themselves on listening to their fans, they clearly don't.
I applaud nearly everyone associated with putting together Classified: from the designers to artists to writers to sculptors to painters, everyone except sales and marketing. I don't ever wish for anyone to lose their job -- if they're doing it correctly. Hasbro should clean house in that department. Just my opinion.

Pre-ordered Storm Shadow, Scarlet, and Baroness at Amazon, tried to get Snake Eyes that was listed there for $4.99 but they wouldn't let me add it to my cart.
The code names for the movie wave are:
Tarantula =Snake Eyes
Scorpion = Storm Shadow
Mosquito = Scarlet
Mantis = Baroness
Lady Bug = Whatever that female character is

So that doesn't include the rumored Asteroid Major Budd.

The good news is that Target exclusive power ranger is up on pulse now so that might give us another shot at cobra Island figures. Limit of 1 at target and 1 at pulse so they are learning.

Damn, it appears people managed to get the Snake Eyes figure at Amazon for $5, missed it!
Also weird that Scarlet and "Lady Bug" chick are listed as coming out on December 1st, all the others listed as October 1st.

Damn, it appears people managed to get the Snake Eyes figure at Amazon for $5, missed it!
Also weird that Scarlet and "Lady Bug" chick are listed as coming out on December 1st, all the others listed as October 1st.

Is there a link to the Amazon pre orders ..I can’t find them :(

Upon further review, I might pick up a Scarlett to open if only for that amazing head-sculpt.

Wow the movie figures are coming out! I think I like the SE design, but it may look a bit too busy for SE IMO, but a cool black suit nonetheless.

I think the movies figure will integrate well with the regular classifieds. Ordered Scarlett and Storm Shadow.

Wow the movie figures are coming out! I think I like the SE design, but it may look a bit too busy for SE IMO, but a cool black suit nonetheless.

I'm not a fan of the helmet design. It's also very similar to the Retaliation helmet design. I wish they'd make something truer to the original.
This still looks pretty good.

I was one of the ones that caught Snake Eyes on Amazon for $5. They were super slow to put him up and then listed him for $5 for like 2-3 minutes, I was able to snag some and let my brother know and we got them.

The order is holding strong right now, we'll see if Amazon will "correct" it but they have honored their price mess-up's in the past. Buddy got a camera lens for $500 less than the normal price (~$2,100) because Amazon had it on PO for less than other retailers for like a week. They changed it later but honored my friend's price (and according to him, some other buyers who were part of a photography community online)

I dig all the figures. Scarlett is a pleasant surprise and well done. Storm Shadow's outfit is kind of bland but it follows the design trends we saw in the other movies. So it does "work". Young Baroness is played by "Tokyo" Ursula Corbero? from La Casa De Papel, so she knows how to play a bad @$$. We'll see who Akiko is.

Said this in the FB groups, I'm glad they kept Fan Fest AWAY from Exclusive announcements. The nerd rage and hate would've overshadowed the WHOLE event. Primarily sticking to regular releases was ideal and let's everyone be happy and excited that they have plenty of retail outlets to get all these figures.

I don't collect them, but Transformers killed it. Very strong showing by them. Great stuff.

Back