G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to take a chance on the Scarlet Classified figure that showed up again on Amazon hoping that I'll get a redeco nope, same as the first and back it goes.
You'd think a figure that hasn't ben available for months shows up available around the time the redeco should start hitting retail that it'll be the newest version.

I already got my Zartan from GameStop at the beginning of March so those must be restock. I ordered him when he was in stock, not a pre order.

Where's the info on this? I went to Gamestop's site and nothing other than statues are new there. I also looked on other Joe news sites, nothing listed there either.

I meant flint and j, and they’re both on GameStop’s website now listed for the first of next month.

For anyone who ordered Snake Supreme Cobra Commander back on 9/24, check your accounts now.
I ordered 2 different figures using 2 accounts and they're both pending right now.

For anyone who ordered Snake Supreme Cobra Commander back on 9/24, check your accounts now.
I ordered 2 different figures using 2 accounts and they're both pending right now.

Thanks for reminding me! I checked my account and mine is paid. The Hellfire Club box set however is delayed until May 6th, thank God!!
When it rains, it pours, I also checked my preorders of Zartan and 2 Cobra Troopers on Amazon, they're coming Monday.
Just happy I have the funds to cover all this. :thud:

Thanks for reminding me! I checked my account and mine is paid. The Hellfire Club box set however is delayed until May 6th, thank God!!
When it rains, it pours, I also checked my preorders of Zartan and 2 Cobra Troopers on Amazon, they're coming Monday.
Just happy I have the funds to cover all this. :thud:

No problem! Glad to hear you'll be getting a lot of great stuff soon. I have my 2nd Zartan on order from BBTS as well as Lady Jaye and Flint. Then, I'll be caught up with everything...until Hasbro drops who knows what on April 9.

I decided to take a chance on the Scarlet Classified figure that showed up again on Amazon hoping that I'll get a redeco nope, same as the first and back it goes.
You'd think a figure that hasn't ben available for months shows up available around the time the redeco should start hitting retail that it'll be the newest version.

Wow, Amazon - get it together! I ordered mine from BBTS and it said Redeco specifically on their site. They sent the correct version, of course. They seem a little slower to get the product, but I can always count on them (and the $4 shipping!).

Wow, Amazon - get it together! I ordered mine from BBTS and it said Redeco specifically on their site. They sent the correct version, of course. They seem a little slower to get the product, but I can always count on them (and the $4 shipping!).

Well to their credit the product page does say "Deco May Very". Puzzling how they managed to find a large number of the older figures after being unavailable for months. I did think about ordering the Redecos from BBTS soon after, but I got distracted that the Action Force Swarm figure is sold out now, so I went about looking into adding to my kickstarter. Glad I didn't order from BBTS because suddenly a large number of figures are charging early so I'll have plenty of Joe stuff soon.
One Cobra Trooper is arriving tomorrow and Zartan on Thursday. :banana

I am still waiting for the service I pay extra for through Hasbro to ship Zartan and Trooper. I will be cancelling that joke of a service.

Has anyone joined the Hasbro Pulse membership solely to get a better deal on the HasLab projects?
I really think that Hasbro will announce a GIJOE HasLab product this year for the 40th anniversary of ARAH next year.
Since I only really collect GIJOE, would the $50 membership be worth it to basically get free shipping on it?
And any predictions on what that JOE product could be?

Got my Snake Supreme Cobra Commander today, my surprise when I took the slip sleeve off and opened the inner box thinking I'll have another standard box inside nope, there's the Commander ready to exit his cardboard coffin! Not even a plastic cover to stop him, very different than the Snake Eyes exclusive. The paint and cape are fantastic, the box is premium. The only flaw with the packaging is the plastic bed for the figure is taped to the surrounding box making the removal of the accessories difficult without cutting or removing the tape. So the the packaging can't really go back to looking like new.

I also got my first rerelease Cobra Trooper, don't know why I didn't get the second one now, maybe because I ordered the second one months later after the first. Hopefully it arrives Monday like it should.

Got my Snake Supreme Cobra Commander today, my surprise when I took the slip sleeve off and opened the inner box thinking I'll have another standard box inside nope, there's the Commander ready to exit his cardboard coffin! Not even a plastic cover to stop him, very different than the Snake Eyes exclusive. The paint and cape are fantastic, the box is premium. The only flaw with the packaging is the plastic bed for the figure is taped to the surrounding box making the removal of the accessories difficult without cutting or removing the tape. So the the packaging can't really go back to looking like new.

I was really impressed with the packaging and art as well. I like to break down my boxes, and unfortunately, I won't be able to do it with this one, since the design is so complex.

I really enjoy the figure and am grateful I was able to grab a couple. I love that you can remove the cape if you want to (though, seriously why would you?) He goes perfect with the 3D printed Cobra throne I got off of FB and then painted myself.

I officially have all of the figures (Flint and Lady Jaye on pre order)....for now.

Attachments

• IMG_0623.jpg
    IMG_0623.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0624.jpg
    IMG_0624.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 138
Flint and Lady Jaye squeaking out.

One of my Flint/Lady Jaye Target orders shipped....yes TARGET. We'll see if it's actually the right figures.

Yeah people have been getting their GameStop preorders too. I will see them from Pulse around Halloween probably.

Anybody find Lady J and Flint in the wild yet..I probably never see it at the stores just like I never saw Zartan :pfft:

New 6" Snake Eyes movie toys reveled, they're not highly articulated classified style though:
https://toynewsi.com/278-38788

Might be good for part fodder / alternative heads and possibly hands for the Classified line though. Until I see if this stuff has any possible use in the classified line. I'm not interested.

Last edited:
Back