G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baroness finally arrived today. She?s a great looking figure but same gripe as Scarlet - she needs more range in the elbow!

Unfortunately her left foot is extremely loose - I can?t get her to stand :( Any tips?

I think the bike will be staying in the box.

Baroness finally arrived today. She?s a great looking figure but same gripe as Scarlet - she needs more range in the elbow!

Unfortunately her left foot is extremely loose - I can?t get her to stand :( Any tips?

I think the bike will be staying in the box.

A drop of Liquid floor wax in the joint works. I used on a black series figure and it works great!

So, I was lucky enough to score 1 Baroness/Coil last month and I only took her out of the package.
She has a cool, alternate helmeted head that I wasn't using, and I wondered what it would look like on one of my Cobra Troopers. It doesn't look bad. I'm going to keep it as a personal bodyguard for my Profit Director Destro.

Judges?

Attachments

• IMG_0453.jpg
    IMG_0453.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0454.jpg
    IMG_0454.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 193
Got excited for a minute that Target shows an active preorder button for Firefly and Viper but you can't add them to your cart...should have known.

Duke trying to get into the COLONIAL MARINES.

zzzdukeuscm1.jpgzzzdukeuscm2.jpgzzzdukeuscm3.jpgzzzdukeuscm6.jpg

Now a real 6inch Colonial Marine demonstrating the Clamshell M3 Personal Body Armour.

zzz uscm marine.jpgzzz uscm marine-1.jpgzzz uscm marine-2.jpgzzz uscm marine-3.jpgzzz uscm marine-4.jpgzzz uscm marine-6.jpg

USCM None Atmosphere Suit

zzz uscm spacesuit-1.jpgzzz uscm spacesuit-2.jpgzzz uscm wy-4.jpg

U.S.C.M. Colonial Marines. Are the Classified Joes Good enough?
zzz uscm squad.jpg

Awesome pics everyone! I've been falling asleep to G.I. Joe live streaming on the Hasbro Youtube channel again lol... don't forget there's tons of G.I. Joe shows on TubiTv for free streaming too. Hoping for a new line up of figures soon :clap

Back