G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something I designed and then Built three identical sets (3 different colours however).

I Call it the Twin Aviation Rotor Pack aka T.A.R.P.

Twin rotor pack to be utlised for Rescue or Insertion of individuals.

It has rotating rotors than also store to the Side when in Transport/Storage Mode.
Control Arms are Articulated so can be folded up for storage mode and extended to arms length of the user.
Comes with Leather backrests.
Four Point Harness that Actually secures with Fastex Buckles

Here we have Duke demonstrating one of the T.A.R.P.s

zzzdukerotor5.jpgzzzdukerotor1.jpgzzzdukerotor.jpgzzzdukerotor2.jpgzzzdukerotor3.jpgzzzdukerotor4.jpg

Custom 6inch AT Joe field testing the Rescue AT version.

874f6460c0e6f145564b6a249c6cd8b2.jpg0b4b1d4b51b1597104a122a3bf532310.jpg98dd80c99440537da69c31c2f042fc04.jpg4c31df52be6dfbcf7fe88e158f9c997b.jpg

As said folds up for Transport. Here in one of the Fotorama Polaris ATV buggies. No Mods Needed to the Vehicle.

zzzatvat.jpgzzzatvat1.jpgzzzatvat2.jpg

Thank You So much.

Some of the clothing I made and some from various brands.
As for the heads they are casts and then I Flock them as needed for my customs.

Been spending the last 2 to 4 years doing my own Old School Joe/Action Man customs at 6inch scale.

I Honestly would love to see Hasbro jump in with a delux AT 6 inch line. With clothing. However If they did a 6" AT line just plastic sculpted, I would be Happy too.

Great job.

I too would love to see a 6 inch Adventure Team line but I think it?s doubtful it would happen.

At the least I am hoping the GI Joe that started it all in 1964 needs to be added to the Classified line soon.

Great job.

I too would love to see a 6 inch Adventure Team line but I think it?s doubtful it would happen.

At the least I am hoping the GI Joe that started it all in 1964 needs to be added to the Classified line soon.

Thanks and Yeah Having at least Joe Colton in the Classified line up, would be GREAT.

Guess time will see.

As unsure If hasbro have anything transport wise planned. Started to make a M113 for the Joes.

Main sides are Cardboard. After that is Evergreen Plasticard.

Will have 3 top working hatches and drop down ramp at the back.

Pretty much done the Interior now including the Drivers station.

zzzm113-112-2.jpgzzzm113-112interior0.jpgzzzm113-112interior5.jpgzzzm113-112interior8.jpgzzzm113-112.jpgzzzm113-112interior1.jpg

Amazing work and really bringing these guys to life. Man, I love G.I. Joe. So glad one good thing has come out of 2020 lol

Thank You So much.

Oh I don't know Limtoys 1/12 MGS Aehab finally is out (got Three of them), POPToys 1/12 Matrix NEO and DID 1/12 Paratrooper Pvt Ryan too. Plus Classified have made it a Pretty Good year too.

CI Cobra Trooper is going for $120 on average in eBay auctions. Just crazy.

Nice.

Hopefully you don't get put off with the exclusive nonsense.
Facebook seems to have so many up in Arms and throwing toys from their prams.

Hasbro has Always done Exclusive's it is Nothing New.
I am a bit annoyed concerning Viper and Firefly in that those two Are Not getting a UK release, however anything is possible. Question Will be Prices and at the mercy of "Collectors" and Scalpers ;/

That Flock head is perfection!

Thank You.

It would be Awesome to see Hasbro do a 6inch figure AT line (even if an exclusive/limited run) with flocked heads. Alas seems the new crew behind the Classified don't know Much! Scarily probably Unaware of the old 12" line haha.

They certainly have No concept of Real World Military. That much is for sure.

Thank You.

It would be Awesome to see Hasbro do a 6inch figure AT line (even if an exclusive/limited run) with flocked heads. Alas seems the new crew behind the Classified don't know Much! Scarily probably Unaware of the old 12" line haha.

They certainly have No concept of Real World Military. That much is for sure.

God I would love a 6" AT line. Slightly modernized. But not too much.

Sadly we know that that the current team grabbed classic vibes meshed with the video games and a nerf gun line.

Back