G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Target exclusives drop tomorrow morning on Target.com @ 9AM EST!!!

Beachhead, Baroness (w/cycle), Beachhead and Cobra Trooper as part of the exclusive Cobra Island Wave!

Attachments

• classified beachhead.jpg
    classified beachhead.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 138
  • classified baroness.jpg
    classified baroness.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 138
  • classified roadblock.jpg
    classified roadblock.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 138
  • cobra trooper.jpg
    cobra trooper.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 138
All saying sold out right now. Why are they making this line so difficult to collect? I still don't even have my wave 1 order from BBTS.

All saying sold out right now. Why are they making this line so difficult to collect? I still don't even have my wave 1 order from BBTS.

The site was sold out at 09:01, which is technically impossible. I am thinking that there are no "pre-orders" actually available, but will go up for real sale on 08-14.

The site was sold out at 09:01, which is technically impossible. I am thinking that there are no "pre-orders" actually available, but will go up for real sale on 08-14.

Nah, some people actually were able to buy. The majority are bought up by bots

I was able to snag a Roadblock but the others had already sold out after less than 10 seconds. They either had very little to sell or bots swooped them all up.

I was able to snag a Roadblock but the others had already sold out after less than 10 seconds. They either had very little to sell or bots swooped them all up.

I had 1 Baroness in my cart as the rest sold out. When I went to check out the cart was empty. The sad truth is that Hasbro already got their fat checks from Walmart and Target and could care less if the collectors end up with their product or not. Sadly, it's some collectors that pay these ridiculous 2nd market prices to keep these scammers/bots/scumbags in business.

I am considering just canceling my BBTS preorder for the first wave and bailing on this line. I don't have the intestinal fortitude to deal with this and NECA's Turtles line chaos.

Found this on Twitter with the DCPIs. Apparently, they've already showed up in stores. I don't know if I can believe this.

Attachments

• target dcpi.jpg
    target dcpi.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 150
Huh, found out about these and they've been sold out for hours, great.
They all look really good! I'm not happy with the unnecessary shin armor but the Cobra Trooper and Beachhead are faithful to the originals. The changes in design are subtle enough to change things but still look very much RAH.
Beachhead is an extremely popular character and Cobra Troopers are popular and massable, odd to make them exclusive. I have a feeling they'll get a repaint and re-released eventually, if so I hope BH will not change because he looks fantastic.

Looking at Roadblock, he reminds me more of Heavy Duty with the backwards cap. I still like the look, hopefully they don't change Heavy Duty much to differentiate the two. The Baroness looks pretty damn close to the original Rah. I wish the shoulder pads weren't there and she had her classic round glasses, but still looks great, not liking the look of the bike at all though. Too sci-fi looking and not enough of a military ascetic. Still really liking both, wish I could order.

I am still waiting for my wave 1 order from BBTS too. I thought I was the only one!

Hasbro needs to change their website name because they certainly do not have their finger on the pulse of collectors and what we want. They’ve completely bungled the relaunch of GI Joe by severely underestimating demand and thinking they needed to beg target to carry the line with an exclusive wave, that is also probably under ordered. I can only pray Target demands more figures produced because they’re literally saying no to money if they don’t. Walmart and Target clearly still don’t understand collectors either.

Back