G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is the NTWK Cobra Commander the same as the Regal Variant on Hasbro Pulse?

https://hasbropulse.com/products/g-i-joe-classified-series-cobra-commander-regal-variant-action-figure

No, they f’d up. NTWK is only getting the standard release dark blue cobra Commander. And not even early necessarily. They just got to be the first to put him up for order. Only Hasbro Pulse will have the light blue ‘regal’ Cobra Commander. Supposedly the regal one was a prototype color never intended to be released, but due to ‘fan demean’ they decided to release it as an exclusive. That was totally the plan all along :lol I’m kind of glad NTWK is getting screwed over. That experience was worse than Mezco or Sideshow PoPo experiences.

No, they f?d up. NTWK is only getting the standard release dark blue cobra Commander. And not even early necessarily. They just got to be the first to put him up for order. Only Hasbro Pulse will have the light blue ?regal? Cobra Commander. Supposedly the regal one was a prototype color never intended to be released, but due to ?fan demean? they decided to release it as an exclusive. That was totally the plan all along :lol I?m kind of glad NTWK is getting screwed over. That experience was worse than Mezco or Sideshow PoPo experiences.

Ok, how do I get this in UK? Hasbro pulse is US and Canada only.

Destro arrived yesterday, best figure of the wave. Looks RAH with just enough modern embellishments and not over designed. The head is also nicely shiny, not the mirror finish of the vacu-chromed original, yet they still managed to achieve a really nice finish. The eyes on mine are close to perfect, his right eye is wondering but it's extremely difficult to see with the naked eye, you need a magnifier to notice. The rest of the paint is okay, the red on his collar seems off register and there's a bit of bleed around the edge, easy enough to scrape off with a hobby knife. I do wish the arms dealer came with more weapons, maybe an empty crate to put our own weapons in? He just needs another accessory or two. Still overall an excellent figure!

Ok, how do I get this in UK? Hasbro pulse is US and Canada only.

I would keep an eye on BBTS or Dorkside Toys. They often get exclusives sold at other retailers and mark them up a bit over retail, but still better pricing than ebay.

Still no signs in Kansas City Walmarts and Targets. I picked up a Scarlett at Vintage Stock.

I also picked up a Black Widow figure at Target that was on sale for $9.98. It makes for a great alternate head sculpt for Scarlett as well as a few "real world" accessories.

Attachments

• IMG_0236.jpg
    IMG_0236.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 186
Still no signs in Kansas City Walmarts and Targets. I picked up a Scarlett at Vintage Stock.

I also picked up a Black Widow figure at Target that was on sale for $9.98. It makes for a great alternate head sculpt for Scarlett as well as a few "real world" accessories.

Toronto is the fourth biggest city in North America next to Mexico City, NYC and LA, hopefully that means our Walmarts get them first. I need to check on that ASAP. Thanks for the heads up :pray::panic::wave

Toronto is the fourth biggest city in North America next to Mexico City, NYC and LA, hopefully that means our Walmarts get them first. I need to check on that ASAP. Thanks for the heads up :pray::panic::wave

No problem and good luck!!

I decided to go with the Black Widow head transplant for Scarlett: I really like how it turned out! I'll probably get another Scarlett to open down the road.

Attachments

• IMG_0243.jpg
    IMG_0243.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0244(1).jpg
    IMG_0244(1).jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 172
I found one of those displays at a nearby Walmart today, and it looked like the entire case assortment was still there, but no Destro. :( I'm going to try another tomorrow where an employee said they have it in the back but he couldn't find it.

Does anyone know if the display endcap has it's own unique UPC? I was only able to quickly pull up the UPC for Duke.

Well, I checked 4 Walmarts that supposedly had them in stock on brickseek and not one of them had a single figure out. Once again proving bricklink is a crap shoot. Weird thing is one of them switched to out of stock when I refreshed in store. There wasn’t any indication they had ever been there. Maybe their side cap got swiped too :lol

Well, I checked Brickseek again and saw that a 5th Walmart had 2-3 Snake Eyes, which meant 1 had sold! I rushed over and sure enough only 1 Snake Eyes was missing from the side cap! Score! I grabbed a full set, leaving a full set and an extra Snake Eyes behind. As soon as I got back to the car, I checked again and the inventory on Snake Eyes had already gone down to ‘limited stock’ like the rest of the wave always displayed as.

So seeing a Snake Eyes has sold or gone to Limited Stock may be a good indicator that the figures are on the floor and not in the back somewhere. Only risk is the other figures may already be gone.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=169988830

I picked up a Snake Eyes today at Walmart. He was the only I was able to find. I really like the figure. Great articulation and the outfit looks really good. I was hoping to find Scarlet and Destro but hopefully soon.

I can't wait for the next wave of these guys and it's great to see the Joes being such amazing sellers again. Hasbro has really given a lot of love to these guys again and it shows.

BTW a reminder to everyone that right now you can stream the entire Joe series for free on Tubi TV and Youtube is live streaming a decent amount of episodes on the Hasbro Youtube channel too

I told myself I wouldn?t get into this line, but after ordering Snake Eyes and telling myself I?ll get just a few select figures, it?s like a creeping death of grabbing as many as I can.

I told myself I wouldn?t get into this line, but after ordering Snake Eyes and telling myself I?ll get just a few select figures, it?s like a creeping death of grabbing as many as I can.

they're really beautiful figures. People are posting all over Reddit Action Figures. I'm definitely picking a bunch up plus all the video reviews on Youtube are making me want the line. Awesome job Hasbro. Please make an adult video game of Joe vs Cobra next

Some of the photos online have made them look bad, but in person I don’t have any issues with them. I don’t even mind some of the color choices or shin guards anymore. Hasbro really did a nice job on this first wave.

Well, I checked 4 Walmarts that supposedly had them in stock on brickseek and not one of them had a single figure out. Once again proving bricklink is a crap shoot. Weird thing is one of them switched to out of stock when I refreshed in store. There wasn’t any indication they had ever been there. Maybe their side cap got swiped too :lol

Well, I checked Brickseek again and saw that a 5th Walmart had 2-3 Snake Eyes, which meant 1 had sold! I rushed over and sure enough only 1 Snake Eyes was missing from the side cap! Score! I grabbed a full set, leaving a full set and an extra Snake Eyes behind. As soon as I got back to the car, I checked again and the inventory on Snake Eyes had already gone down to ‘limited stock’ like the rest of the wave always displayed as.

So seeing a Snake Eyes has sold or gone to Limited Stock may be a good indicator that the figures are on the floor and not in the back somewhere. Only risk is the other figures may already be gone.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=169988830

I love this series! I've only got Snake Eyes, Duke and Scarlett but I'm really impressed with their figures.

Brickseek did not work out for me. All week, there's only been 1 local Walmart with Snake Eyes in stock. I just got back from there (a 30 minute drive each way) and they checked and did not have it. I came back home and Brickseek says it's still in stock 3-4 quantity.

Oh well, I figured out I'm only going to find them when I'm not actually looking for them. LOL.

Back