G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vehicle testing with the Joes of the "RAIDERS" Motorpool.

Converted a McFarlane Deluxe REACH Warthog to fit 6 inch figures properly
zzzzvamp1.jpgzzzzvamp.jpg862eb00f9af820b1815ae908b2136c38.jpg87167267_169284527858408_4739111534821638144_n.jpg

Heavy Armour You Say, why Yes.
zzzdukembt1.jpgzzzdukembt.jpg

Desert Patrol Vehicle or AWE
zzzdukedpv.jpgzzzdukedpv1.jpgzzzdukedpv3.jpgzzzdukedpv2.jpg

Four Seater Polaris ATVs
zzatvwip8.jpgzzzpolaris pair.jpgzzzpolaris pair1.jpgzzzpolaris pair3.jpgzzzpolarisno2.jpg

Hummer
zzzdukehumvee3.jpgzzzdukehumvee2.jpgZZZDUKEHUMVEE.jpg

MH-6 LittleBird
zzzzmh61.jpgzzzlb8.jpgzzzlb6.jpgzzzlb.jpgzzzlb1.jpgzzzzmh6.jpgzzzlb7.jpg

Lastly for Now...AV8-B HARRIER
zzzdukeharrier.jpgzzzdukeharrier1.jpgzzzdukeharrier2.jpgzzzdukeharrier4.jpg

Thank You.
As said only partial display of vehicles and aircraft so far for my 6 inch figures of my Custom Group 'AT' "RAIDERS".
Yes a Harrier Jump Jet. Came from a UK toyline HM ARMED forces. The figures in the HM line are 10" tall. So very underscaled harrier. However as you can see pretty good for 6inch figures. Once a new seat is added. I installed a 3d printed Ejector seat.

Thank You.
As said only partial display of vehicles and aircraft so far for my 6 inch figures of my Custom Group 'AT' "RAIDERS".
Yes a Harrier Jump Jet. Came from a UK toyline HM ARMED forces. The figures in the HM line are 10" tall. So very underscaled harrier. However as you can see pretty good for 6inch figures. Once a new seat is added. I installed a 3d printed Ejector seat.

Awesome, I think I?ve seen them at Smyths. Will look into the Harrier - that was my favourite jet as a kid when I wanted to join the RAF!

I managed to get my order in for Supreme Commander today, but still bummed there?s no Firefly or Vipers in UK.

Awesome, I think I?ve seen them at Smyths. Will look into the Harrier - that was my favourite jet as a kid when I wanted to join the RAF!

I managed to get my order in for Supreme Commander today, but still bummed there?s no Firefly or Vipers in UK.

Yeah the HM Harriers keep appearing on Ebay too.
Plus the Jackal and Scorpion 90 tank can work for the 6 inch figures.

For the Scorpion 90 you need rebuild the top of the turret and re-barrel the cannon. I turned one into a CRV(T) Scimitar.

20200827_201802[1].jpg20200629_104634[1].jpg

Very cool. Reminds me of the Action Force vehicles when I was a kid. I had a *something*Dog tank and the Tomahawk helicopter. Great stuff!

I’ve seen more Joes in other stores than Target this month so far :slap

And I can’t believe they are coming out with more target exclusives :pfft:

After Target fiasco V2 this weekend, I just received a nice surprise this morning. BBTS is sending me my Wave 2 collector grade!

Perhaps this is a dumb question but the new Joe's heads look pretty life-like, so I was wondering if the sculptures are based on real people. I know the comic artist Alex Ross uses real people. Thoughts?

The only thing I’ll say is Gungo Ho looks like Robert Duvall in The Great Santini and Roadblock CI looks like kimbo Slice

And there are no dumb questions in the GI Joe thread, my friend. Only dumb exclusives.

Finally got my Amazon Storm Shadow yesterday along with Snake Supreme Cobra Commander from Pulse. Good day for hauling Joes.

Back