G.I. Joe: Classified 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4757FE99-F177-404C-A01E-0CF9EA34E72F.jpg

Is that the same gun that comes with Roadblock just moded and repainted unmc? It looks so much better! I still can't decide which Roadblock to get. I like the classic look but I kinda like the Cobra Island version.

Slick, got the Cobra Commander Supreme fig off Hasbro Pulse. Mine wont ship till March it says thought :pfft:
Bring on some Vipers and Crimson Guards!!

The Cobra Trooper re-release. It appears this one has darker skin, lighter blue uniform, no black lines on the helmet, Dark blue colored vest, painted straps on his vest, and no Snake-eyed goggles.
Hasbro-PulseCon-GIJoe-Classified-Series-Cobra-Trooper-Infantry-Promo-04.jpeg
Hasbro-PulseCon-GIJoe-Classified-Series-Cobra-Trooper-Infantry-Promo-03.jpeg

Last edited:
Like who? And hopefully the distribution will be better.

Firefly and the Cobra Viper!

I doubt anything changes distribution wise. Hasbro’s MO lately have been very short preorder windows because the products are already manufactured and en route. I doubt they had the time since the last wave to change anything- including quantity. This is just wave 2 of the ongoing target island disaster. I hope I am wrong but the fact they didn’t address the issue at all tells me we aren’t done seeing the problems with it yet.

Hasbro’s PR on the Target issue has been handled poorly.

With that said, they must have a certain amount of figures or waves they are contracted to release with Target, otherwise idk why they would continue to release Target exclusives when they know how disappointed fans are.

It was funny to hear the sculptor on the panel say how he cannot wait to army build the Cobra Viper.....funny because if this new Target exclusive wave is anything like the last one, The only people who will be army building will be the scalpers; building that army for eBay.

Firefly’s head looks very inspired by Sideshow’s. I think he turned out fantastic, as did the Viper. I’m just gutted they are exclusives again. I don’t even mind pulse exclusives because they at least least more than 10 seconds. Finding them in stores is crapshoot.

I'm not a fan of the vest on Firefly. Just takes the character beyond what he should look like. A stealthy saboteur shouldn't have a heavy bulky armored vest. Looks similar to the Pursuit of Cobra 3 3/4 version. I'm hoping it's easy to remove that stupid vest.

The Viper looks pretty damn good! The extra red striping I'm not a big fan of, but I'll assume this will get a repaint for the regular release and hopefully that extra red won't carry over like the color scheme on the Cobra Trooper.

Zartan looks perfect! They added extra detail but it doesn't change the original look much at all, very well done!

The Cobra Trooper looks as great as it did the first time.
Also, just heard that Zartan will have Pin-less tech, what they call Invisapin technology.

Last edited:
I don?t mind if I miss out on the trooper, but I?ve got to have the rest! Fingers crossed I get my order in with a good UK supplier.

Firefly’s head looks very inspired by Sideshow’s. I think he turned out fantastic, as did the Viper. I’m just gutted they are exclusives again. I don’t even mind pulse exclusives because they at least least more than 10 seconds. Finding them in stores is crapshoot.

That's exactly what I thought, the headsculpt looks like Sideshow's Firefly, and it looks great.
I hate the exclusives too. I think these were scheduled long ago, before they put out the first CI wave and how hard to find they became. I hope they send more cases of the Viper than they did the Trooper to Target.

Apparently the press release indicates Zartan has his color changing skin. Odd they’d forget to highlight that in the panel or in photos.

Is that the same gun that comes with Roadblock just moded and repainted unmc? It looks so much better! I still can't decide which Roadblock to get. I like the classic look but I kinda like the Cobra Island version.
It is the gun he comes with. Just has the two prongs on the end removed then it was repainted.

At the start of the video, I was on cloud nine with the reveal of Zartan, one of my all time favorite characters. He looks badass, vintage look with new style. Then the announcement of the Cobra Infantry trooper. Happy for those that missed the Cobra Trooper will have a much better chance getting this guy.

Then they showed the map for Cobra Island and from that point on until the end of the video, I wasn't in a good mood. They must be locked into some kind of long term deal with Target and that just spells doom. Why can't they handle the exclusives like the Black Series did for Star Wars?! Those holiday figures look whatever, but each store gets only 1 exclusive and more importantly, they are all just repaints. This is what exclusives need to be across the board for all brands.

I'll be grabbing 2 Zartans and 2 Cobra Infantry troopers off of BBTS later today. I'll be lucky if I get a Firefly (not a fan of the look) and I get the sense I'll never even get to see that sweet Cobra Viper in person. I really wish Flint, Lady Jaye and/or Shipwreck would be part of the Cobra Island wave. Personally, they're not my favorites and even though I want to get at least 1 of each figure, I wouldn't lose any sleep over them.

Good luck to you all. I expect the internet to break again today around 4:05 CST.

Back