FXWORK.COM sculpts in progress :) .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see you take on an Aliens "Ripley". Hopefully you'll do a Lance Henriksen to go with her someday as we still really need a good one. :)

But, you know, after you do Phantasm. :rotfl

Quick update:

I have decided to concentrate on the Raiders version of Sallah to finish first.
I will update w picts when its worthy of them...lol

Russ

lol

Sallah says you: THANKS FOR YOUR TIME ON ME
davies.jpg

Quick update:

I have decided to concentrate on the Raiders version of Sallah to finish first.
I will update w picts when its worthy of them...lol

Russ

I'm kinda relieved the Master's not up next. I'm in neck deep with my Troughton and Colin Baker customs right now.

Where did you get the Colin Baker head? I just finished Tom Baker, and I'm staring on Leela now. I'm currently modding a Davison outfit. Though I still need a head.

Where did you get the Colin Baker head? I just finished Tom Baker, and I'm staring on Leela now. I'm currently modding a Davison outfit. Though I still need a head.

I'm getting one from BillyB. He's a godsend for Who customs. He custom made me a season 12/early 13 jacket for my Planet of Evil Tom.

The Master wont be too far behind the 2 Sallah's . Im trying to figure out what other Who character to offer at the same time though. I figure outside USA people can save shipping if I can ship 2 heads at once.

I still vote for Davidson. Though if you did Brigadier Sir Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart you could act out entire scenes from the Pertwee era. But I don't believe I've seen that you started that one yet. Really there are any number of Doctors that would be great. I don't believe there have been sculpts for 1,5,7,8. But I'm looking forward to seeing what ever you decide to do.

The Master wont be too far behind the 2 Sallah's . Im trying to figure out what other Who character to offer at the same time though. I figure outside USA people can save shipping if I can ship 2 heads at once.

How about Hartnell? I've already got a complete outfit put together for him. :D

Well, since you mentioned you were concerned about people being able to assemble costumes for your heads, I'd say go with The Brig, Hartnell, or the Trout as your "other". Easier costumes to get together from existing items.

For tougher actual "costumes" though like Davisons, if you planned a character like him far enough in advance, maybe you could coordinate with someone like BillyB to offer his costume? Just a thought since Vikki really only sews for trade. That way everybody would be set (if he were available and willing).

You know I'm down for helping out or doing full costumes to go along with any of your Doctor Who headsculpts. I loved the Pertwee and I'm anxious to see your Colin Baker! Just say the word :)

Well, since you mentioned you were concerned about people being able to assemble costumes for your heads, I'd say go with The Brig, Hartnell, or the Trout as your "other". Easier costumes to get together from existing items.

For tougher actual "costumes" though like Davisons, if you planned a character like him far enough in advance, maybe you could coordinate with someone like BillyB to offer his costume? Just a thought since Vikki really only sews for trade. That way everybody would be set (if he were available and willing).

Back