FXWORK.COM sculpts in progress :) .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

I know, I know !!!!! Everythings a proirity but I must get my 4hrs sleep a night !!

After the weekend of April 11th,
I can share with you why Im so behind on these fellas :cool: and be able to get focus on them .

Still sculpting likeness' , just on a lifesize scale for Monsterpalooza . I'm excited to share picts with all of you ....

:peace
Russ

:lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

I know, I know !!!!! Everythings a proirity but I must get my 4hrs sleep a night !!

After the weekend of April 11th,
I can share with you why Im so behind on these fellas :cool: and be able to get focus on them .

Still sculpting likeness' , just on a lifesize scale for Monsterpalooza . I'm excited to share picts with all of you ....

:peace
Russ

Can't wait man.

Tall Man and Reggie, there's two more sculpts I'd like to have.

:rock:rock:rock
And a teenage Michael!!!!!!

michaelbaldwin-1.jpg

jodyreggieandmikefindmanysecretsint.jpg

Barlow, I've said it before. With work as great as yours, we can wait. That & real life should take priority. This is a hobby. Love & enjoy your family first.

Alright:gun,
Although I am still workin on stuff this morning , today is the day :frankMonsterpalooza:mummy opens. So If any freaks are coming to the convention this weekend, I'll have 3 fullsize displays in the Museum to see and I will have a table in the main room , so stop BY the FXWORK.COM table :D

I will be sharing pictures in a new thread so as not to clutter this one.

After the show I will be more free to get back to the army of sculpts that I had underway :banana

Russ

Russ, wish I could make it & meet the man responsible for making my Who collection actually grow to fruition.

Have a great & successful time at Monsterpalooza

With Vartal's Last Crusade Sallah out now, I want him from Raiders more than ever! Any updates.:D (I'm not trying to pressure you, just curious)

Give him time, it'll be worth the wait, though I admit, I'm eagerly awaiting the master and the next Doctor Who head.

Tek
I'm in the same boat. Delgado & any other Doc he wishes to release would be just fine.

Nearly done the Pertwee as well. Working on him between Baker heads. Kinda nice to break things up but stay on a related theme.

Dr. Who cares? We do. Anytime you're ready Russ, we'll be patiently waiting. Quality takes time. And I'm pretty sure you'd never release anything you thought wasn't up to your standards.

TOM, great shot!

That's the look. Perfect casting.

Clothing should be easier than the Doc as well.

TOM
That is insanely close & a great price to boot. Will pick one up for sure. Looks like all other parts of my collection are getting neglected with all the amazing Who stuff.

That's ok

Back