Funko Vinyl Pop Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Targets are slowly getting their Deadpool exclusive in. This guy quickly jumped to my top 5 favorites easily.

I did cut the bobble head spring down two "coils" because his head sat too high. It also rotates smoother now, so I can adjust his look a bit.
e0a5e54f22fbe7bc2ee960fa9bf00188.jpg

Not really a Funko collector, but I got my hands on a Poison Ivy prototype as a neat little addition to the Ivy collection.

Ivy Funkos 001.JPG

I just got given one of those Dirbz. They're neat and I like them better than the Pop!

I kinda want to build a West Coast Justice League or something.

I'm thinking it would be Aquaman, Duroton, the Vision, Black Panther and Zoidberg.

Actually, I might make an Galactic Justice League too. Groot, Deadpool, Nebula, Stitch and Bubblegum Princess.

I'm headed to a comic con this weekend and hope to pick up a few random pops. They are usually impulse buys for me. Maybe be able to find a few unique or exclusive ones.

Just got into this guys finally! about a month ago! I hold my temptation for 4 years. It got me anyways! lol

I have way too many now :lol I try to stop but once you Pop, you can't stop.

I just grabbed unmasked Captain Marvel yesterday and I have the Hawkeye/Spidey CW Set arriving tomorrow!

Back