Funko Vinyl Pop Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone had luck with finding the Jabba/Slave Leia/Salacious Crumb 3 pack at Walmart yet? They are all over eBay so they must be out somewhere, but I have yet to find any at my local stores. :dunno

Has anyone had luck with finding the Jabba/Slave Leia/Salacious Crumb 3 pack at Walmart yet? They are all over eBay so they must be out somewhere, but I have yet to find any at my local stores. :dunno

I'd guess be patient, every WalMart in my area has a couple dozen, the problem I had was finding a box that wasn't fubar'd. :slap

I actually picked up one yesterday on my lunch break. It was mixed in with the Sandtrooper/Dewback sets so at first I didn't even notice it because the boxes have the same color scheme. It's a pretty cool looking set.

I need that set to show up online because the closest WalMart is too far to go just for that.

Has anyone ordered from Fun.com? I placed a preorder for the BTTF 2 Marty Pop figure and then yesterday I get a notice that my credit card rejected the charge. I told them it wasn't a fraudulent charge, repeatedly tried to re-order it and my credit card kept rejecting it. Then I placed an order for 2 in stock Pop figures, that order went though fine on the card, tried to pre-order the Marty again, and it got rejected again. Not sure if anyone else has had this problem before?

Has anyone ordered from Fun.com? I placed a preorder for the BTTF 2 Marty Pop figure and then yesterday I get a notice that my credit card rejected the charge. I told them it wasn't a fraudulent charge, repeatedly tried to re-order it and my credit card kept rejecting it. Then I placed an order for 2 in stock Pop figures, that order went though fine on the card, tried to pre-order the Marty again, and it got rejected again. Not sure if anyone else has had this problem before?

I got a tracking number for my order, but did what you're saying when I tried to order Baymax

Wife just started picking up some of the Force Awakens troopers. They're kind of fun and she seems to enjoy tracking them down. It's the first interest that she's really shown in this hobby.

I sucked my girlfriend into the world of Pops with Star Wars and Harry Potter lol. She complained I had too many at 30 and low and behold she already had the same within only several months lol.

Pop collecting is truly addictive, but I've managed to pull the reigns in and haven't ordered any in a couple of months.

I sucked my girlfriend into the world of Pops with Star Wars and Harry Potter lol. She complained I had too many at 30 and low and behold she already had the same within only several months lol.

Pop collecting is truly addictive, but I've managed to pull the reigns in and haven't ordered any in a couple of months.

Yeah, we're going to stick to just Star Wars and mainly the different troopers. Droids and Sith. At least that's the plan for now.

Daredevil funkos are absolutely incredible. Also the new Shrek ones are pretty cool. I need both sets.

Got my custom Han in Carbonite today... Now I just need to find the Jabba set for a decent price.

6218cd69f63f5be352e6080e4b17f819.jpg

Back