Funko to make "Buffy" & "Firefly" POP! vinyls!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also noticed the Buffy and Willow standing on a clear circle and I'm wondering if this is because they are hard to stand up with their small feet. I have the GOT Dany and she topples over very easily due to her big head, small feet combo lol.

Also love the look of the upcoming Dragonball and disney characters :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

So wait....you're a Buffy fan, a Supernatural fan, AND a Dragonball fan????

Edit: My 'Step Brothers' video reference isn't working. :(

Yeah, it will be quite a while till they're ready right? I heard it will be late 2014.

Man, I'm a HUGE Dragonball/Z fan (GT....not so much, but I still welcome it with open arms. :lol)

Yeah, I'd imagine that sounds about right, hopefully sooner though.

The Buffy ReAction figures will be out around July so I would imagine the POP! will be the same.

I want series 2 to be ...if we get a series 2 ...and we better get a series 2 because I want Giles so bad I can taste it!

-Giles
-Xander
-Angel (vampire face)
-Faith
-Anya (bunny suit would be perfect for an exclusive)
-Cordelia (cheerleader uniform for exclusive)
-A Big Bad

I'm not sure which Big Bad I want more. The Master is my absolute favorite but Adam would look awesome!

It's so annoying that they didn't include Giles or Xander for the first wave. These are only $10 collectibles, so I can't see fans skipping these characters just because they're the humans in the show.
I wonder if Spike vamp face will be an exclusive because it seems strange to have two of the same character in the same series.

I would prefer if they stuck to the seasons and have characters that appear later in the show to appear in later sets. So Tara, Glory, Caleb, Dawn, Adam, Dark Willow, White Willow should come in later releases.

Wave 2 I'd like to see
Giles
Xander
Angelus
Drusilla
Darla
Cordelia
The Master

Could be a little vampire heavy, however they can also have human appearances as well.

Wave 3 I'd like
Faith
Anya
Doppelganger Willow
Tara
?
?
?

They're bound to do another Buffy at some point.

So what characters would you NOT buy
Riley?
The Mayor?
Dawn?
Joyce?

I hope we get Tara. It didn't make sense for us to not get Giles and Xander in the first round. Oh well. I wonder if they will do a Willow and Tara special edition from OMWF.

They look great. Looking forward to getting them. I agree that it's weird not seeing Giles or Xander, since both characters were so important to the series. Hopefully we'll see them in the second wave.

I like seeing them go up for order so I can at least have a date of release. Long time away. I'm going to nab them locally.

$9.99 is the cheapest I've seen any of the pops in store. Though I've paid $15 at Hot topic because of the exclusives they carry, however they usually do BOGO promotions anway, so you get one at half price.
The most I've seen them is a laughable $25 at a store in Niagara Falls, but you'd have to be crazy buying anything in a tourist town lol

I like seeing them go up for order so I can at least have a date of release. Long time away. I'm going to nab them locally.

$9.99 is the cheapest I've seen any of the pops in store. Though I've paid $15 at Hot topic because of the exclusives they carry, however they usually do BOGO promotions anway, so you get one at half price.
The most I've seen them is a laughable $25 at a store in Niagara Falls, but you'd have to be crazy buying anything in a tourist town lol

So from a price point, should I PO them at this price or try to hold out for a better deal? Sounds like BBTS is the way to go.

So from a price point, should I PO them at this price or try to hold out for a better deal? Sounds like BBTS is the way to go.

You probab won't get them any cheaper than $9.99 unless down the track they put them on sale because they aren't selling. However I doubt the Buffy line wont sell.

If you've got Amazon Prime you can get them a little cheaper if you're patient and get free 2-day shipping too. I've gotten a couple for under $9 from them.

You probab won't get them any cheaper than $9.99 unless down the track they put them on sale because they aren't selling. However I doubt the Buffy line wont sell.

If you've got Amazon Prime you can get them a little cheaper if you're patient and get free 2-day shipping too. I've gotten a couple for under $9 from them.

Thanks for the info, all.

I'll probably stick with BBTS. I don't have Amazon Prime unfortunately, but it's definitely tempting.

I'll probably go the Amazon route because local shops will probably charge $15 plus tax. Free shipping seals the deal for me.

Back