Funko to make "Buffy" & "Firefly" POP! vinyls!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll probably see the POP! vinyls and the ReAction figures at Toy Fair New York Feb. 16-19! I can't wait to see these little guys!

Can't wait to see and pick up at least a full Scoobie Gang set of these, not sure how I feel about the re-action figures though. It doesn't seem like a style that lends itself to the Buffy license the way Pops do.

Can't wait to see and pick up at least a full Scoobie Gang set of these, not sure how I feel about the re-action figures though. It doesn't seem like a style that lends itself to the Buffy license the way Pops do.

I'm actually more excited about the ReAction figures than I am the POP! vinyls but I want them both!! We will probably see a glimpse at both lines at Toy Fair next month---pics should start to surface online then, if the beans aren't spilled before then with a leak.

Sad to say, I'm not excited about the re action figures. I'm still praying for mystery mini's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buffy Pops are going to be so adorable, I think they'll be a huge hit with fans. This will be a great line, with so many characters to choose from. It will be nice to see something for the forgotten characters, like Giles and Xander. I think the first batch should be the scooby gang: Buffy, Giles, Willow and Xander and have the 5th one being Angel. Second set could have Spike, Cordelia, Drusilla, The Master and Darla.
Omg there are just so many they could do. Plus all the vampire variants. This is the perfect license for pop really.
I also love that it's something pretty cheap to get into. So far I've found the cheapest GOT one's in store at $10, so I'd be more than happy to get into collecting these.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Reaction figure.
122142d1377898067-super7-x-funko-reaction-figures-1reaction1.jpg

Oh yeah, ive seen these Alien ones in store.

Don't have any interest in these, they look like something from the 70's. Works fine for Alien, but I don't think it works for Buffy.

Its up on instagram. Im surprised by the weak choice in the first wave. Buffy n willow are only ones that im interested. Which is bad thing since im a big buffy fan

I'm a little surprised they went with Oz for the first series instead of Giles or Xander. I was expecting The Master to be included in the first wave too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are any of these going to be exclusives? I notice a lot of Hot Topic or HMV exclusives here in Canada, but then they're not exclusives in other countries and are easier to find and cheaper.
Oz is a bit of a strange one for the first wave and I'm not sure why there's 2 Spike's, they could have saved one for another release.

I'll be getting them all though, I love these things :)

I also noticed the Buffy and Willow standing on a clear circle and I'm wondering if this is because they are hard to stand up with their small feet. I have the GOT Dany and she topples over very easily due to her big head, small feet combo lol.

Also love the look of the upcoming Dragonball and disney characters :)

Yeah, they started making the females with long, thin bodies so I'm guessing they may not be too sturdy. I really wish these would go up for order already. I'll be getting them all asap. Firefly pops look so cute, especially Jayne and Wash.

Back