Funko Mystery Mini figures???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get the ones you want on eBay for not much more than single-figure retail (probably cheaper than blind buying to get them all), except for the rare ones, which might be a few bucks more.

I bought a case and sold the duplicates (this was for the horror classics set); the sales ended up covering most of the cost of the case, so I spent about $2 on each figure for the full set. That way, you get a shot at the chase figs (I didn't get any).

I went ahead and tried my luck at some mystery minis blindly. I picked out Robb, Eddard, Geoffry, and Ghost. I got Tyrion for free. So with me also buying two dragons and Daenerys, I only wish to get Arya and John Snow, to go with Ghost. And I will stop collecting them....for a while. :/

I have bought 8 and so far just had one duplicate Arya from GoT series 1. I want them all but the rares are pretty expensive and I'm not feeling like paying $60 for one little figure like this.
So far I have Joffrey, Ned, Rhaegal, Ghost, ShaggyDog, Arya and Rob.

$7 is pretty expensive for these though, considering the POP! are $10.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Back