Funko Mystery Mini figures???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HTfreak2012

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else here collecting these?

I didn't see another thread about these, but probably missed it somehow.

I am collecting them, I think they are pretty awesome.

Last edited:
Re: Funko mystery mini figures???

I got the horror series. l like them a lot, hope they make a second wave. Did you get any of the other series?

Yea I have a full set of the Walking Dead. I only need 3 more to complete my Big Bang Theory set, and 3 more to complete my Horror set. I also think I only need 3 or 4 more for the DC Universe set. Working on my Nightmare Before Xmas set also. Just saw that the Walking Dead series 2 will be out next month.

I have the majority of the Big Bang Theory set. Missing the Star Trek variants which I don't really want and 2 regular Sheldons (Batman Shirt and Flash).

I did start a thread in the Horror section for Walking Dead and Horror minis.

Wait till we see the Sci-Fi set i heard Alien,Predator,Mars Attacks,Judge Dredd,Matrix ect.

The new Marvel set looks good.

Yea I'm looking forward to the Marvel at for sure.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I did start a thread in the Horror section for Walking Dead and Horror minis.

Wait till we see the Sci-Fi set i heard Alien,Predator,Mars Attacks,Judge Dredd,Matrix ect.

The new Marvel set looks good.

I need approximately all of them! Especially Thor. :D

Im looking forward to these they look pretty cool.

I got confirmation from Funko on when I can order the Walking Dead series 2 and the Game of Thrones sets yesterday (dealer)

I got confirmation from Funko on when I can order the Walking Dead series 2 and the Game of Thrones sets yesterday (dealer)

How much are you off-loading these for? I was looking to pick-up 2 cases / 48 pieces at a reasonable price.

I thought $99 from Retail Slayer was a reasonable price...
https://retailslayer.com/Game-of-Thrones-PDQ-24pc-Mystery-Minis-Display-3302FUNKO175.htm

...but I'm not itching to pull the trigger because of the mixed bag of chips that is their Amazon Marketplace Seller Feedback page (assuming they are one and the same)

Anyways, as a fan of the series, these GoT figures are a must and will mark my first foray into any type of little mini blind box figure line. The closest I've come to cracking open that can of worms was the Kid Robot x South Park line. Still tempted by the thought of it.

Anyway, really happy they went with character designs that had pupils; it probably would have been a deal breaker otherwise.

That Marvel set looks amaze too!

So these are random figures when you buy, so you may get lots of duplicates. Is there a way to buy the complete set without a random case?

Where's the best place to buy?

I have never dealt with that site before so I agree with you on how reliable they may be. I am sure we can work out a good deal for a couple of cases.

I am looking forward to the GOT figures as well as The Walking Dead series 2 set.

How much are you off-loading these for? I was looking to pick-up 2 cases / 48 pieces at a reasonable price.

I thought $99 from Retail Slayer was a reasonable price...
https://retailslayer.com/Game-of-Thrones-PDQ-24pc-Mystery-Minis-Display-3302FUNKO175.htm

...but I'm not itching to pull the trigger because of the mixed bag of chips that is their Amazon Marketplace Seller Feedback page (assuming they are one and the same)

Anyways, as a fan of the series, these GoT figures are a must and will mark my first foray into any type of little mini blind box figure line. The closest I've come to cracking open that can of worms was the Kid Robot x South Park line. Still tempted by the thought of it.

Anyway, really happy they went with character designs that had pupils; it probably would have been a deal breaker otherwise.

That Marvel set looks amaze too!

Yea they are random, the back of the boxes will show you the figures and the numbers are the rarity of them like 1/12, 1/24, 1/18, 2/24, 1/72 or 1/144.

If you wanted a complete set then ebay is really the only way to buy just that. I know locally here I am finding them at some 7/elevens and local comic shops.

So these are random figures when you buy, so you may get lots of duplicates. Is there a way to buy the complete set without a random case?

Where's the best place to buy?

So I either need to buy cases of them and hopefully luck out or shop for individuals online.

So I either need to buy cases of them and hopefully luck out or shop for individuals online.

Pretty much, in the case you will get all of the regular figures for sure, but the 1/72 & the 1/144 will be the hardest to get.

For example we bought 3 Horror Classics cases and we got 6 of each of the 2/24 figures. But we only got 3 Billy (SAW) characters and out of the hard to find ones we got the Bloody Leatherface, the NES Jason & the Glow in the Dark Pennywise. So I am short 3 characters for my full set.

I recently started collecting them for GoT. I have some for Big Bang and love them. I'm nervous to buy blindly but I know that's half the fun. I bought Daenerys and two of her dragons.

I'd probably buy a few but spending money over and over to try and obtain the figures you want don't sound like fun to me. Buy Shaggydog 4 times in a row and see how much fun you're having. :lol Plus, they're too expensive. $7 a pop?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Back