Fully Custom Heath Ledger Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UPDATED PICS! Page 4! Fully Custom Heath Ledger Joker

I'm probably going to get slated for this, after seeing the first and last 3 photos... https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2780010&postcount=38

I actually like this better than Bobby's 1/6 head. You'll be thinking he's just saying that because he can't afford it! Hater!1111oneoneleventyoneone

The way he's styled the hair just nails the look for me. Fantastic custom.

I'm probably going to get slated for this, after seeing the first and last 3 photos... https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2780010&postcount=38

I actually like this better than Bobby's 1/6 head. You'll be thinking he's just saying that because he can't afford it! Hater!1111oneoneleventyoneone

The way he's styled the hair just nails the look for me. Fantastic custom.

:eek :horror wow vodoun I don't know what to say. I honestly don't think a "thank you" is even enough to suffice for a compliment like that! but thank you so much man! that really means a lot bud!

I agree with what vodoun said about the hair being better than other efforts...at 1/6 scale, I honestly feel that a combination of sculpt/real hair is able to achieve a more realistic (for lack of a better word) look because at such a small scale, a full head of hair will never lay right. It can almost be achieved, but never fully. That is my one issue with Bobby's sculpt, the hair just doesn't sit right for me in 1/6 scale.

Brilliant work, Gipetto. Truly.

By the way, if you ever decide to try your hand at improving the paint (not saying it needs it, but as a painter I know how niggling issues can cause you to re-do something over and over) and want some advice from someone who's painted too many Jokers to count, I'd be more than happy to offer tips or answer questions if you feel like you need to ask.

I agree with what vodoun said about the hair being better than other efforts...at 1/6 scale, I honestly feel that a combination of sculpt/real hair is able to achieve a more realistic (for lack of a better word) look because at such a small scale, a full head of hair will never lay right. It can almost be achieved, but never fully. That is my one issue with Bobby's sculpt, the hair just doesn't sit right for me in 1/6 scale.

Brilliant work, Gipetto. Truly.

By the way, if you ever decide to try your hand at improving the paint (not saying it needs it, but as a painter I know how niggling issues can cause you to re-do something over and over) and want some advice from someone who's painted too many Jokers to count, I'd be more than happy to offer tips or answer questions if you feel like you need to ask.

thanks cr0w! and I really appreciate the open offer! i was thinking about taking another crack at him just not right now. I'm more than satisfied at the moment with him, but I'll definitely give you a holler if I try to go at another attmept. thanks again bud! means a lot! :rock :)

Just some small and easy to do advice: add some gloss to the eyes :)

Just some small and easy to do advice: add some gloss to the eyes :)

Thanks bud, but it's already on there. About 2 or 3 coats. I'm just not good at picking up those details with my camera.

I honestly feel like i am looking at the future of HT. Bravo.

wow what a lifelike custom of the joker specially the hair.....

Awesome Gipetto.
Besides the silicone custom head the best sculpt, but definatly the best hair.
Absolutly nailed and that filthy look in it.
Just perfect.
Congrats and cheers on that.

Awesome Gipetto.
Besides the silicone custom head the best sculpt, but definatly the best hair.
Absolutly nailed and that filthy look in it.
Just perfect.
Congrats and cheers on that.

Thanks so much Endo! I really appreciate it bud! :rock

your right i did. that is because they both deserve equal props imho! (I've been a dad too long.):):lol

anyway, i meant what i said for BOTH customizers. why try to say something different when i feel the exact same way about both?

thanks man! no harm done. it means a lot when you say that it looks like the future of Hot Toys! :clap:hi5::1-1: :rock

joker265-1.jpg

Back