Full LifeSized Items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Btw the Boba Fett Rubies suit is probably not as easy to make into a suitable version right? I prefer him over Vader but it seems to me that the Vader suit would be easier to start with as Fett will probably have to be scratch built, or not? And also I'd think 50% of the people out there have Vader suits.

Oh okay that is cool then as I am actually thinking of doing this right, I have been checking out the 501st Sith Lords Board and it has some great FAQ's about the mods needs for the Rubies to be true ANH or whatever and I am getting excited to get it done properly!

I wonder where the local garrison of the 501st is over here... I feel like I just opened a whole can of worms lol. :D

Netherlands? The Dutch outpost: https://www.dutchoutpost.nl/

I have a bunch of Master Replicas life sized pieces, as well as a Rubies AOTC Yoda and a full set of Stormtrooper Armour on a flexible mannequin. I've had him standing guard in my home theater for a while, but I recently changes his pose to make him look more "casual"

trooper.jpg

trooper_yoda.jpg

His old pose

trooper_3.jpg

I also have a Studio Scale Snow Speeder, a few code 3 ships and 4 more MR sabers around my TV :)

tv.jpg

Well, since you asked :) ...he's a few more shots from my Movie themed basement...

When you first come down the stairs, you see a set of autographed framed Anakin photos, one from Jake and one from Hayden. Also, my all time favorite SW poster, the Yoda IMAX poster.

basement1.jpg

Once you are down, teh next thing you see as you turn the corner is my Raiders poster, signed by Harrison, GL and Steven S...also, my PF Indy and a few Indy props and other items on the shelves.

indy_corner.jpg

Closer to the TV area, I have my signed Han Solo photo and a few of my Koto Troopers...I have a thing for troopers!

troopers.jpg

There's a separate TV area in my basement where my kids play video games. I also have some shelves in that area where I display my GG items and my MR Trooper Helmet. I also have some more signed photos over there...

troopers2.jpg

I've been working on this poster since 1997. I have nearly 30 OT actors signatures on here.

signedposter1.jpg

Got this one signed by all of the PT actors at C3...

signedposter2.jpg

Is there anywhere you can buy a fan made 1:1 vader?

They appear, but only rarely. Most people selling 1:1 fan made vaders realize that they can get more money by parting out the costume to other Vaders, or people putting together a set.

I recommend therpf.com and 501stSithLords.com

Back