Full LifeSized Items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. I've got the plastic garden chain that all three Vaders use. My cape hook is mounted a little high, and so its often lost under the helmet.

My Vader is a ROTJ, by the way.

Hmm nice, and I know Museum Replicas so that will probably be alot more than the Rubies suit. And I am not such a Darth Vader nut as you so I don't think I am gonna see all the faults with the Rubies suit, at least I hope so. ;)

NO, I've seen it and trust him, its B A D.

Damn, there goes any hope for me to ever own a full size Vader then.

Never! Just do it a bit at a time. Start with the helmet, and you can slowly build the rest of the parts. In the end, you'll have a kick-ass Vader!

Hmm but I would still be out of a couple of grand right? And where could I look for the various pieces which makes up the most badass Sith evva?

Ebay is your friend.. IF you know what you're looking for. You can also check therpf.com, 501stsithlords.com for great info for putting together the outfit.

You might also want to check the Replica Prop Forum for more info. on how to build your own. There are a few people over there that have built the most accurate Vader displays I've ever seen. Some of the members have a bit of an attitude(and that's putting it lightly), but their work is second to none.

Yeah Shalamar suggested that one as well and I have been taking a look over there, some really amazing stuff over there! Too bad it has no B/S/T section though. ;) :D

Actually there's a section called "The Junkyard" where you can buy and sell stuff. I bought my life-size Stormtrooper statue there. :cool:

Actually there's a section called "The Junkyard" where you can buy and sell stuff. I bought my life-size Stormtrooper statue there. :cool:

Yes. But you have to be registered, and have X number of posts before they let you post there. The RPF only opens registration a couple times a year.

Here's my 1/1 41st Elite Clonetrooper

Clone1withhelmet.jpg

Clone2withouthelmetcloseupedited.JPG

And, it ain't Star Wars, but here's my Ghostbuster-

Ghostbusteratwork1.jpg

Yes. But you have to be registered, and have X number of posts before they let you post there. The RPF only opens registration a couple times a year.

Damn how could I have missed that section, and what do you mean they only open up the registration a few times a year?

*finds out*

lol what the hell is that about?

"Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator"

Why did they do that??

Damn how could I have missed that section, and what do you mean they only open up the registration a few times a year?

*finds out*

lol what the hell is that about?

"Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator"

Why did they do that??

Its part of the policy of the RPF. Mainly to control when they get new users. They really really tight on controlling who joins, mainly to hold off scammers, and recasters.

Hmm okay. I would think people like that can be found out quite easy and banned, not sure if I would want to go through some kind of essay to be able to join.

Nah. When they open up registration, you just sign up., as in anywhere else. Nice and easy.

Nah. When they open up registration, you just sign up., as in anywhere else. Nice and easy.

Oh okay that is cool then as I am actually thinking of doing this right, I have been checking out the 501st Sith Lords Board and it has some great FAQ's about the mods needs for the Rubies to be true ANH or whatever and I am getting excited to get it done properly!

I wonder where the local garrison of the 501st is over here... I feel like I just opened a whole can of worms lol. :D

Back