• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Full collection sale! Pick up only!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Optimus Prime Maquette, Medusa ARH, KISS PF's, Disney PF's, - LOCAL pick up only

I want 3 of them got to find a way to work this out. Will you be traveling to the USA anytime soon? :)

Re: Optimus Prime Maquette, Medusa ARH, KISS PF's, Disney PF's, - LOCAL pick up only

BUMP. Stuff is selling pretty good locally through Kijiji.

Updated what's left.

BUMP

Added a VERY rare combination of two Sideshow classics and some of the best PF's ever! The Bride and Franky, together with the DUO base, which was sold separately and just as hard to find!!

Good luck find ALL of this together for the price I am asking.
Very rare and awesome indeed.

Re: Optimus Prime Maquette, Medusa ARH, KISS PF's, Bride & Franky - LOCAL pick up onl

BUMP.

And update. Prime Maquette is sales pending, possibly by my buddy here locally and someone else as well, through another local ad site.
So...snooze you lose...lol

Yoda has some interest from a guy that might get back to me in a couple weeks, through another ad too.

Was hoping there was a crazy "freak" willing to take a day trip and clean me out! lol

Still lots more still for sale.

Re: Medusa ARH, KISS PF's, Lara Croft PF, Bride & Franky - LOCAL pick up only

Optimus Prime Maquette - SOLD

Sold to Solidsnake lol

Epic video review showcase coming soon :lol

I presume the boxes are thrown out that is why you want local pickup only. Too bad because I really want to get the medusa maquette.

If you change your mind about shipping the kiss statues let me know. I live in BC

Bump for a good guy

Hey Chris u sell the predator maquette?

If I had interest for it, at $1800, take it as is, I would consider selling.

Mint condition, just no box and not shipping it.

Bump...

Almost ready to pull this ad from here, as I seem to have no interest (at least for local pickup) on here.
Shame as they are great deals.

Might focus more on local sites and classified if no bites here.

Re: Medusa ARH, Lara Croft PF, Yoda Bust, Freddy PF, Bride & Franky - LOCAL pick up o

Will you trade for the medusa AP and does it have the box?

Re: Medusa ARH, Lara Croft PF, Yoda Bust, Freddy PF, Bride & Franky - LOCAL pick up o

Is prime sold??????

Re: FULL COLLECTION SALE! Pred Maquette, SW PF's, LOTR PF's - PICK UP ONLY!!

BUMP!!!!!!!

Huge update and everything must go SALE!!!

Again, LOCAL PICK UP ONLY for these items.

Make the trip. Let me make it worth your while!!

I have added the Optimus piece from your 2nd thread to your opening post in line with the commerce Rules, I deleted that 2nd thread. I did not add it to the title of this one as I thought you would want to amend it to something more suitable.
x

Wow, I love that Medussa! That is so tempting, good price!

Holy crap buddy, amazing prices!!! 1400$ for the predator maquette ur killin me aaaggggghhhh.

Great guy to deal with guys, great collector

Is optimus prime still available??

Back