• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Full collection sale! Pick up only!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sithlord1975

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am back and revamping this thread. ALOT for SALE this time around.
AGAIN, it can only be local pick up only!! Windsor Ontario Canada.

You can see close ups and detailed shots of ALL of these, on my youtube showcase page:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL994FA9BD8BEB929F

[Yoda 1:1 Bust $500

LOTR PF's -
Aragorn PF $240

Neytiri Statue PF $240

Arnold T2 PF $250

Sideshow Freddy Krueger PF, reg $200

Sideshow Frankenstein and Bride Combo, WITH the even more rare DUO BASE. Selling ALL as full set! $600

No boxes for anything! Take as IS. Local pick up remember! POSSIBLY WILLING TO NEGOTIATE some prices!!

SO let me know what you think. Anybody nearby? Anybody interested in a group deal?

Some example pics.

Alien-Yoda041.jpg

FreddyPF001.jpg

BrideFrankyTerminator003.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Pred Maquette, Prime Maquette, Medusa ARH, and many more - LOCAL pick up only

prime maquete 1200??? international shipping bro?? how can i pass that up, lol

Re: Pred Maquette, Prime Maquette, Medusa ARH, and many more - LOCAL pick up only

Exactly. My prices are more than FAIR. Check out the price of the other Prime Maquette EX on here lol

BUT, you gotta come and get em people. I don't have the boxes, or proper way to ship these things. No styrofoam molds for these guys.

If you're close. Come and get em.

Prices are set now. Willing to negotiate within reason and if buying multiple things, perhaps a slight discount.

Again, LOCAL pick up only. No boxes. Everything in Excellent condition.

I MAY have the Art Box for Prime Maquette somewhere. And the Emperor and Anakin. Still just looking for local pick up though regardless.

Last edited:

ahhhhhhh I want that predator maquette and I'm only in toronto...
ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Trying to work out a plan now ..I'm only 3 hours away

oooo Balsquat is only in Toronto :)

And another guy 3 hours away.

Think about good guys lol Come and take lots!

Adding More Items!

Last edited:

Good price on the Pred maquette.

Yeah I know. Whoever gets these is a lucky person!! Good luck finding it cheaper.

I just felt like being very reasonable, plus the fact I'm not shipping them. And don't have the boxes.

I'm hoping somebody makes the trip to get a FEW items or a couple of these grails. Pricey, but a hell of a savings and deal overall.

Great prices wish I wasn't across the country or I'd be picking up a few of these

I'm really hoping the Prime Maquette sells. I am just not a big fan. I am sure someone else will appreciate the awesomeness of this statue way more than me.

Why did you toss the boxes on these?

Why did you toss the boxes on these?

Was explained in the opening post lol

NEVER wanted to sell my stuff. NEVER thought I would have to.
THat's the kind of buyer I am. I don't buy stuff I regret later, or sell because I need space etc.
This is just a personal matter I could not control, and the extra money will help.

Was explained in the opening post lol

NEVER wanted to sell my stuff. NEVER thought I would have to.
THat's the kind of buyer I am. I don't buy stuff I regret later, or sell because I need space etc.
This is just a personal matter I could not control, and the extra money will help.

My bad. I bet you could sell all of it in 3 days if you post it on eBay if you make the auction more of a ad for local pick up vs a buy it now or auction. I once sold a 3,000 pound smog machine for $25K on eBay as a ad. He paid directly, no fees. Guy drove 500 miles to get it.

My bad. I bet you could sell all of it in 3 days if you post it on eBay if you make the auction more of a ad for local pick up vs a buy it now or auction. I once sold a 3,000 pound smog machine for $25K on eBay as a ad. He paid directly, no fees. Guy drove 500 miles to get it.

Never thought of that. Thanks!!

alien warrior for $700? :slap

finally a plus for living in canada!

kidding! :monkey3

Problem with the price?

its less than retail ..... sadly ur not shipping ....... internationally coz i would have like to take Predator-Optimus-Alien :monkey2

Sideshow Predator Maquette reg. $1200
Sideshow Optimus Prime Maquette reg. $1200
Sideshow Yoda 1:1 Bust $700
ARH Medusa 1/4 Scale Statue/Diorama - AP edition $600
Sideshow Anakin Skywalker PF ex. $200
Sideshow Emperor/Throne PF reg. $400
Sideshow Lara Croft PF original, reg. $240
Sideshow Legend Lord Of Darkness, EX $600
Sideshow Alien Warrior Maquette $700

Hot Toys - Original Iron Man Mark 3
Hot Toys - Dark Knight Batman - original suit
Hot Toys - Dark Knight Joker - first one
Hot Toys - Jack Sparrow - first one
Hot Toys - Hellboy

Group deal for all FIVE Hot Toys figures as is: $500

OOOH WOOOW I can't believe no one's made the drive to pick these up yet at those prices. I would of drove 4 hrs yesterday for two of them.. :monkey2

its less than retail ..... sadly ur not shipping ....... internationally coz i would have like to take Predator-Optimus-Alien :monkey2

Yep many are discounted. That's how I roll. :)
And some are luckily, only slightly above retail.

Im like a 50 min Drive, I want that pred maquette. . .Im gonna come up with something!

Back